Earth Alerts 2010.1.8
Earth Alerts 2010.1.8 Ranking & Summary
Earth Alerts 2010.1.8 description
Earth Alerts 2010.1.8 is such an excellent and useful Windows-based application that allows you to monitor in near real-time a variety of natural hazard events that are occurring anywhere around the world. Alert notifications, reports, and imagery provide the user with a convenient way to view natural phenomenon as they occur, whether close to home or some far-flung corner of the globe.
Earth Alerts includes basic weather tracking features such as National Weather Service alerts, current conditions, local forecasts and radar/satellite imagery.
Earth Alerts includes basic weather tracking features such as National Weather Service alerts, current conditions, local forecasts and radar/satellite imagery. Note that this program does not provide the most extensive weather data or "fanciest" weather related imagery compared to what is available online. If weather information is all you're interested in, then Earth Alerts is probably NOT for you.
- Global activity overview: earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, and tropical cyclones (typhoons, hurricanes, tropical storms, tropical depressions and other disturbances)
- Activity for user-selected Global locations (anywhere outside the U.S.): local earthquakes, local weather including current conditions, forecasts and satellite imagery
- United States activity overview: severe weather including special tornado and severe thunderstorm watches, volcanoes, wildland fires (wildfires), and landslide related hazards
- Activity for user-selected United States locations: local earthquakes; local wildland fires; local weather including NWS weather/hazard alerts, current conditions, forecasts and radar/satellite imagery
- Google Earth™ integration provides visualizations of recent earthquake events, volcanoes, tropical cyclones, wildland fires and severe weather warnings. Google Earth™ integration also provides high resolution views of any user-selected U.S. or Global location
- Visual and sound notifications on your Windows desktop identifying active alerts
- SMS/MMS messaging provides alert notifications to your mobile phone including major earthquakes, tsunami watches/warnings, major volcanic eruptions and tornado warnings
- Email notifications of various types of active alerts
- System Requirements: Hardware
- Pentium III processor or better (better = faster, stronger!)
- 1024x768 screen resolution or higher (if your Windows display is anything less than this, buy yourself a larger display!)
- 128 MB RAM (more is always better!)
- 5 MB hard disk space (that's all that's required for the application files!)
- A broadband Internet connection (it's 2010 already, ditch the dial-up modem connection!)
- System Requirements: Software
- 32-bit/64-bit Windows 7/Vista, 32-bit Windows XP/2000
- .NET Framework 3.5: During installation of Earth Alerts you should automatically be prompted to download/install the .NET Framework 3.5 if it doesn't currently exist on your Windows system. However, if the Earth Alerts installation process fails and/or it doesn't prompt you for the .NET Framework 3.5, you can download it directly from here. After downloading, the .NET Framework installation should only take a few minutes to complete.
Earth Alerts 2010.1.8 Screenshot
Earth Alerts 2010.1.8 Keywords
Bookmark Earth Alerts 2010.1.8
Earth Alerts 2010.1.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.