EatSmart Diary 2.2
EatSmart Diary 2.2 Ranking & Summary
EatSmart Diary 2.2 description
EatSmart Diary 2.2 always gives you ideal solutions with a versatile software to keep a smart food diary and also calculate the total value of nutrients corresponding to your food intake for a given period. Comes with powerful built-in databases. One of which contains the nutrient values for a complete range of basic foods, whilst another is fully user-customisable, there is room for 3000 more foods/meals. Gives users full power over their food intake.
- EatSmart Diary is a smart food diary. It comes with a core of built-in databases with hundreds of foods and their nutrient values for 100 g of food as well as predefined portion size weight values.
- EatSmart Diary lets you extend the core.
- There is support for an external personal user database with room for 3000 foods/meals. They are recorded in terms of their constituents and nutrient values. In this database the user can also redefine the core foods. Both the core and database foods/meals one eats are recorded in the diary. They can easily be chosen from the food lists, all of them being sorted alphabetically by food name. The exact weight values (the quantity in g eaten of the food) of the external database foods/meals are specified at consumption time.
- EatSmart Diary's main aim is to give you full power over your food intake. Therefore, it lets you calculate the nutrient values totals for a period of time the dates of which are specified by the user and which can be one meal, one day, one week, one month, or whatever period.
- At completion, the program will display a summary table listing all the nutrients with the daily recommended intake values, the monthly recommended intake values and the obtained total values calculated on the basis of the records in the diary for the period of interest. If the period is one meal, it can be added immediately to the personal database by simply clicking on a button.
- It is important to reach balance on a monthly basis.
- Detailed lists are also available with subtotals per food for the given period and - for the core foods - per food group.
- You will be able to run a report on the exact quantity of nutrients already consumed in a given period. With this information, you can then easily adapt your menu's and vary your meals in order to remain between the recommended nutrient limit values.
- EatSmart Diary has also a multiple nutrient search tool that will help you to choose foods in function of ideal combinations of nutrients .
- EatSmart Diary is easy to use
- Eating smart or the art of combining nutrients: Often nutrients need one or more others to be assimilated optimally by the body. So, the program lets you search foods and meals containing multiple nutrients. The search can be done in the databases (core and personal) as well as in the current diary of eaten foods/meals. This function will also help you to interpret the obtained results displayed in the summary table and to adapt your food intake if needed.
- Safe access to all your workfiles: EatSmartDiary's in-built viewer lets you safely vision your diaries and external database - you won't be able to accidentally delete info. Tools are provided that let you safely edit and modify or delete your records.
- Creation and modification of external database foods/meals: An external database food/meal is created by means of its constituents with nutrient values for 100 g of food. The food name may be freely chosen by the user and the program will attribute a number.
- The Personal User Database lets you create meals/foods that are not in the core of the program. It can also be used to redefine core foods. If you want to specify other than the predefined quantities, you will also have to redefine first the food in this Personal Database. Finally, the database supports a few more, less essential, constituents than the main constituents of the core.
Enhancements: Version 2.2 includes a a diary sort and multiple nutrient search tool.
- Windows 95, 98 & 98 2nd ed., 2000, XP, NT, VISTA, Windows 7.
- Or Linux and Wine.
EatSmart Diary 2.2 Screenshot
EatSmart Diary 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark EatSmart Diary 2.2
EatSmart Diary 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.