Everything I Own! 3.6.3
Everything I Own! 3.6.3 Ranking & Summary
Everything I Own! 3.6.3 description
Everything I Own! 3.6.3 could be the most important program on your computer. Keep track of every item in your home or collection. List purchase price, replacement cost, warranties, locations, types of items, condition of items, where it was purchased, and more.
You can add your own data items when needed. View and Print single item reports, or the entire database. Sort and Filter Data on screen and in all the Reports. Easy to use Backup and Restore. Check to see if Warranties have expired, or will expire within the next 60 days. And much more. Maintain separate inventories for different residences. A Quick Start Menu option can have you running the program in a matter of minutes. The Online Help files contain many pictures and easy to read text. Message boxes will aid you whenever something needs to be done, or typed incorrectly. The integrity of the data is maintained at all times. You will be reminded to backup your data, if you have added or edited records. This is done when exiting the program or when changing to a new inventory. And now Everything I Own is Windows Vista compatible.
- This easy to use home inventory software lets you keep track of all this and more:
- The name of each item
- The brand
- Serial numbers
- Its type
- Purchase date
- Location in your home
- Plus any additional information that you'd like to document.
- If you ever need this information, Everything I Own will be worth its weight in gold, and may save you endless hours of work and thousands of dollars. All for only $19.95.
- In the event that you need this information, Everything I Own will let you view and print either specific single item reports, or the entire database. You can also sort and filter data, both on the screen and in all the reports.
- Because of the nature of the software, Everything I Own also contains built-in easy to use Backup and Restore features. Save time and save money - Everything I Own offers complete security and peace of mind.
- And if you don't like the thought of having to grapple with a new complicated application, then you don't need to worry. Ease of use is one of the most important factors with the software, and Quick Start Menu option can have you up-and-running in minutes.
- Need more? The Online Help files contain many illustrations and easy to understand text, and the software's message boxes will guide you whenever something needs to be done, or has been typed incorrectly. You can add your own data fields and customize the list of items in your inventory.
- This home inventory software is designed to make you worry less, not more! So the integrity of your important data is maintained at all times, and you will also be reminded to backup your data, whenever you add or edit your data records.
- Step 1 - Item Information
- The first screen you will see is called a browse screen. This will show an easy to read table, listing all the items that you've added to the database.
- Use your mouse to click on the button in the lower left hand corner of the screen (Add Item). The screen will change to the Input Screen, and there will be a line cursor blinking in the Name of Item field. You can add entries to the Brand Name, Type of Item, and Location fields just by typing in the new value.
- The easiest way to see this is to try it for yourself. The software is designed with ease of use in mind.
- Step 2 - Purchase/Warranty Information
Continue entering your information. The Purchased From field is like the others, and allows you to add your own entries.
- Step 3 - Condition/Replacement Information
Select from the list of pre-defined values for Condition, and enter the replacement cost.
- Step 4 - Comments
Enter any comments you wish to add about the item. Distinguishing marks, who gave this to you, whatever you want and as much or as little as you want.
- Step 5 - Picture
- If you have or wish to use one, household inventory software allows you to add a picture of the item. You can select from several of the most common graphic formats, including JPEG and BMP files. Click on the Find Picture button, select the file that includes the image of the item, and click on the OK button. It's that simple.
- When finished, click the OK button with your mouse. You've just finished entering your first record!
- Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP
- and now Windows Vista compatible.
- Pentium processor with at least 128MB of memory
- (256MB if you are using 2000 or XP).
- At least 15MB of disk space to store your data and for the program itself (more if you will be storing a lot of item pictures).
Everything I Own! 3.6.3 Screenshot
Everything I Own! 3.6.3 Keywords
Bookmark Everything I Own! 3.6.3
Everything I Own! 3.6.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.