Frostbow Home Inventory 5 Lite 5.2.6
Frostbow Home Inventory 5 Lite 5.2.6 Ranking & Summary
Frostbow Home Inventory 5 Lite 5.2.6 description
Frostbow Home Inventory 5 Lite 5.2.6 is an ideal database program which allows you to catalog, organize, and track your household possessions. Easy to use with extensive on-line help. Twenty-three separate fields for inputting descriptive data on each item in your home inventory, including photos and additional description and comments. Files created with the Lite version are compatible with the Pro version if you decide to upgrade.
- Designed and built for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7, easy to use, and has extensive on-line help.
- Twenty-three separate fields for inputting descriptive data on each item in your home inventory, including: item name, manufacturer, model/style, serial number, engraved or not engraved, insured or not insured, category, location, status, condition, date acquired, purchased from, warranty, cost each, quantity, total cost, current value, total value, heir, two images, description, and comments.
- You can store multiple image files for each item in your inventory
- The bulk import tool allows you to import images in bulk, creating a new record for each image imported.
- All data fields are renameable and the user can specify default values for each field when new items are added.
- Built-in image editor for importing, scanning, displaying, and printing images of your possessions. Images are stored in JPEG format which greatly diminishes the overall file size of the database.
- Password protection to safeguard your personal information.
- Description and comments fields for adding additional identifying or descriptive data.
- Easy to use search, sort, and filter tools.
- Ability to import home inventory data from a number of other data formats including Microsoft Access, Excel, text, Paradox, DBase, Advantage, DBISAM, etc..
- Ability to export your home inventory to a number of other data formats including Microsoft Access, Excel, text, Paradox, DBase, Advantage, DBISAM, etc..
- Supports using multiple inventory files and provides backup and restore functionality.
- Generates and prints 12 pre-defined reports you can use to track your possessions and provide a listing of your household effects for your home insurance company. Also includes two blank data entry forms. Advanced users can use the built-in report designer for creating custom reports.
- Reports can be exported as portable document file (PDF) files for use with Adobe Acrobat™, or other free PDF readers.
- Generates and prints 16 different charts for viewing summary statistics about your collection. Choose from horizontal bar charts, vertical bar charts, or pie charts.
Enhancements: Version 5.2.6 is a minor update and bug fixing release.Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista & Windows 7
Frostbow Home Inventory 5 Lite 5.2.6 Screenshot
Frostbow Home Inventory 5 Lite 5.2.6 Keywords
Bookmark Frostbow Home Inventory 5 Lite 5.2.6
Frostbow Home Inventory 5 Lite 5.2.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.