FX Graph 3.210.6
FX Graph 3.210.6 Ranking & Summary
FX Graph 3.210.6 description
FX Graph 3.210.6 is described as an easy-to-use and helpful graphing program which can be used by secondary students in order to solve problems within minutes of first seeing it
Most graphing packages offer powerful features but they are difficult to learn, difficult to teach and difficult to use. Many schools spend more time teaching students how to use the program rather than actually using it.
FX Graph is different - it is dead simple.
- More Power - Easier to Use
- Implicitly Defined Functions & Conics
- Feasible Regions
- Constants and Animations
- Points and Vectors
- Equal Aspect and Fixed Size scales
- Dozens of Other Improvements
- Graph Cartesian, inverse, conic, implicitly defined, polar and parametric relationships.
- Analyse most functions and provide information on important points automatically.
- Plot points, groups of points and vectors.
- Graph on equal aspect and fixed scale axes
- Automatically detect asymptotes and point discontinuities in rational functions.
- Show tangent lines and 1st and 2nd derivative curves.
- Calculate and display definite integrals including areas to the y axis.
- Zoom and graph on broken axes.
- Easily annotate your graph using automatically generated text.
- Graph inequations and the feasible region for a system of inequations.
- Include constants in functions - interactive animations
- Produce publication quality graphics with a minimum of effort.
- And much more.
FX Graph 3.210.6 Screenshot
FX Graph 3.210.6 Keywords
Bookmark FX Graph 3.210.6
FX Graph 3.210.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.