GameSave Manager 2.1 Build 439
GameSave Manager 2.1 Build 439 Ranking & Summary
GameSave Manager 2.1 Build 439 description
GameSave Manager 2.1 Build 439 is a reliable and flexible program which is able to make it simple for you to backup, restore and even transfer your gamesaves to other machines.
No longer do you need to manually track through all of the those different directories to backup/restore/transfer your gamesaves, making it great for those who like to share gamesave progress with friends/family, format frequently, paranoid about data loss, etc...
Have a game that's not supported? No problem; using the "Custom GameSave Entries" feature, you can define your own gamesaves for GameSave Manager to search for.
- Fixed: "Sync and Link" entry from the File Menu Bar now directs the user to the "Sync & Link" page.
- Fixed: "Task Options" Menu Bar being enabled on the "Main Menu" while the News Ticker is enabled.
- Fixed: "Use my DropBox settings" checkbox not being checked by default when the user leaves the "Backup Gamesave(s)" page and then re-visits it in the same session.
- Fixed: "Use my DropBox settings for this task" checkbox not being checked when editing a Scheduled Task that's using said option.
- Fixed: Latest BETA is no longer shown on the "Check for Updates" dialog if the latest Stable Release is newer.
- Fixed: Gamesave Detection concerning gamesaves using Steam Cloud not being searched for correctly when the user has less "Steam Cache" directories than "Steam Cloud" directories on their system.
- Fixed: Detection Engine using "SourceMods" as a valid "Steam Cache" directory.
- Added: "Toolbox" panel to the "Program Settings", "Scheduled Tasks" and "Custom Gamesave Entries" pages.
- Added: "Commandline Help" to the Help Menu Bar (displays the same dialog as the commandline "/?" does).
- New Commandline: "/workingdir"; used to change the "Working Directory" for use with GameSave Manager - use "/?" commandline for more information.
- New commandline: "/db_memory"; forces GameSave Manager to load new databases within the System Memory (as apposed to a database file).
- Latest Database Update included...
- Removed: "Starcraft" entry as it appears it's missing an important directory (resulting in issues restoring).
- Added compatibility for the following game(s):
- Crazy Machines 2 (STEAM Edition)
- OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast (STEAM Edition)
- WinXP / WinXP x64
- WinVista / WinVista x64
- Win7 / Win7 x64
GameSave Manager 2.1 Build 439 Screenshot
GameSave Manager 2.1 Build 439 Keywords
Bookmark GameSave Manager 2.1 Build 439
GameSave Manager 2.1 Build 439 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.