GameSave Manager 2.2 Build 622
GameSave Manager 2.2 Build 622 Ranking & Summary
GameSave Manager 2.2 Build 622 description
GameSave Manager 2.2 Build 622 is a simple to use yet convenient as well as handy program which allows you to backup, restore and even transfer your gamesaves to other machines.
Perhaps you have been victim of file corruption which also victimised your gamesaves? Maybe you just wish to transfer your gamesave(s) to your new machine, or to take with you to a friend's? With GameSave Manager, you can easily backup, restore and transfer your gamesave(s).
No longer do you need to manually track through all of the those different directories to backup/restore/transfer your gamesaves, making it great for those who like to share gamesave progress with friends/family, format frequently, paranoid about data loss, etc...
- 100% FREE
- No catch, no adware, no spyware... Just 100% free.
- No dependances
- GameSave Manager doesn't need things like .NET Framework installed to run.
- Attractive yet easy to use GUI
- The GUI (Graphical User Interface) was designed around navigation and ease of use. Ontop of that, it looks quite pretty.
- Built-in Update Checker
- Completely optional: Check for Program (and Database) updates upon Program Startup.
- Regular Database Updates
- The "Officially Supported Games" database is forever growing, thus it's always being updated.
- This database is based upon the community's feedback.
- FTP Support
- Automatically upload your backups to your own private FTP Server upon their creation.
- 7-Zip Support
- Enable 7-Zip support for theorecticaly shorter backup times.
- Backup Validation
- Checks if the specified Backup Archive can be restored without issue by running tests and caching each gamesave.
- This feature runs by default upon a Backup Archive being created.
- DropBox Support
- Automatically backup your gamesaves to your "DropBox Sync Directory", allowing you to store your backups effortlessly in your DropBox Account.
- Sync & Link
- Move your gamesaves to your "DropBox Sync Directory", while creating NTFS Junctions in their original place allowing for true "on-the-cloud" gamesaves.
- Haven't got DropBox? Then move your gamesaves to one directory on your system for easier access.
- Scheduled Tasks
- Setup automated backups to run at whatever day / time you wish.
- Custom Gamesave Entries
- Got a game that's not supported? Simply add them yourself via "Custom Gamesave Entries".
- Steam Spreader
- Got an SSD? Running out of space on your Steam Partition?
- Use "Steam Spreader" to move entire Steam-purchased games onto other partitions and drives (on a per game basis) while creating NTFS Junctions to their new locations, allowing you to get the max out of your SSD with your favourite game(s).
- Dynamic Restoring
- GameSave Manager dynamically detects restore paths, allowing you to restore gamesaves on your PC even if you've installed the games in a different directory / drive than before.
- Transfer gamesaves
- Quickly and easily share gamesaves with friends and family.
- Highly Customisable
- Loads of Program Settings you can adjust, allowing you to configure GameSave Manager to your own specific needs.
- Seperate Archives
- Optionally create seperate Backup Archives for each gamesave selected.
- Backup upon change
- Only create a new backup when/if the gamesave has been modified since the last backup (only works with "Create separate archives").
- Windows XP / Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista / Windows Vista x64
- Windows Seven / Windows Seven x64
GameSave Manager 2.2 Build 622 Screenshot
GameSave Manager 2.2 Build 622 Keywords
Bookmark GameSave Manager 2.2 Build 622
GameSave Manager 2.2 Build 622 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Invault Online Backup Manager 184.108.40.206d
- Biometric Handpunch Manager Enterprise 4.5.20
- Biometric Handpunch Manager Professional 4.5.20
- Backup-2006 Studio 220.127.116.11
- Icesun Outlook Backup 2.00
- Acritum One-click BackUp for WinRAR 2.202
- Biometric Handpunch Manager Personal 4.5.20
- One-click BackUp for WinRAR 2.20