GEUP 5.0.3 Ranking & Summary
GEUP 5.0.3 description
GEUP 5.0.3 is launched to be a convenient as well as professional interactive plane geometry software for math visualization and to perform dynamic math calculations. It allows to create dynamic and general constructions/applications visually by defining math elements through the included construction tools. GEUP 5 allows the modification of the construction visually (directly in screen) and it calculates each one of its particular cases in real time. The range of application of GEUP 5 is very wide, next its main applications are described.
The geometric elements defined by its basic tools verify the euclidean geometry axioms and a set of tools at the same level allows its application in analytical and transformational geometry. Also the capability to define your own construction tools (macros) through the application of the built-in construction tools, allows to create geometry applications about non-euclidean geometries.
The interactive construction, calculation and visualization concept of GEUP 5 implies its application in Physics, Engineering/Industrial design and more to study mathematical models of real world quickly, visually and efficiently.
- Capability to apply in euclidean / non-euclidean(macros), analytical, transformational geometry.
- Capability to construct the basics geometric elements: points, lines, circles, conics, polygons (including regular polygons).
- It allows to modify geometric elements dynamically, reforming very fast the construction.
- Calculate fast and precise loci (by points, lines and circles).
- Inverse dragging for the points that defines and describes a locus.
- Intersections with loci.
- Locus of locus and locus from a point on a grid.
- Enables geometric transformations (symmetry, reflection, translation, dilation, rotation, inversion).
- Verify geometric properties (parallel, perpendicular, member, collinear, equidistant).
- Capability to define, combine, evaluate and plot functions.
- Capability to define parameters with visual variation and animation.
- It works with cartesian and polar coordinates.
- Capability to plot points through a dialog box.
- Capability to define user construction tools through macros.
- Capability to attach and share macros between documents.
- Construction list.
- Capability to dynamically visualize the euclidean plane and modify its dimensions.
- Automatic selection of points.
- Capability to define animations on the construction.
- Parametric colors.
- The interface adapts to the screen resolution.
- Edit and modify the construction at any time.
- Capability to print any area of the defined plane and change the scale.
- Easy to learn and easy to use.
- Fully customizable. It includes multi-language support.
- Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/NT4/ME/98/95, RAM and processor requirements are the same as the operating system requirements, and at least 7MB of free hard disk space.
GEUP 5.0.3 Screenshot
GEUP 5.0.3 Keywords
Bookmark GEUP 5.0.3
GEUP 5.0.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.