GIPALS - Linear Programming Environment 1.2.5
GIPALS - Linear Programming Environment 1.2.5 Ranking & Summary
GIPALS - Linear Programming Environment 1.2.5 description
GIPALS - Linear Programming Environment 1.2.5 is a software designed for incorporating large-scale linear programs solver, which has an easy, intuitive graphical user interface allowing to direct specify or import and solve any type of constrained optimization problems in various industrial, financial and educational areas. Constrained optimization problems are stated as linear programs with unlimited number of decision variables and constraints.
The linear program solver is based on Interior-Point method (Mehrotra predictor-corrector algorithm) and optimized for large sparse linear programs by implementing the state-of-art algorithm to order the constraints matrix.
The user can specify the linear program constraints in a dense form using the grids or in a sparse form using the particular constraints editor. The dense form is suitable for small and medium linear programs with non-zeros prevail over zeros. In this form the constraints can be directly copied/pasted from/to MS Excel spreadsheets by Windows clipboard. The sparse form is designed to specify / view / edit large linear programs with tens and hundreds of thousand variables and constraints.
GIPALS can import linear programs from Mathematical Programming System (MPS) data format that is an industry standard for the description of a variety of linear programs. Any linear program specified in GIPALS user interface could be exported to MPS format. The solution of the linear programs can be saved as CSV (comma-delimited spreadsheet), Tab-delimited or HTML file.
- The maximum number of variables is Unlimited or 15,000 .
- The maximum number of linear constraints is Unlimited or 15,000.
- Flexible windows positions.
- Direct input Linear Program (LP) in sparse form by a grid editor (useful for small and medium LP sizes).
- Direct input LP in compact form using special constraint body editor (useful for large LP sizes).
- Import LP from files in MPS (Mathematical Programming System) format.
- Export LP to files in MPS format.
- Activation / Deactivation of any variables or constraints for advanced problem analysis.
- Store LP in XML format.
- Export the solution in CSV (Comma-delimited), Tab-delimited or HTML file formats.
- Flexible debug options.
- Sorting the data on-a-fly by any column in the grid.
- Rounding the results.
- Report the primal and dual variables and the slacks.
GIPALS - Linear Programming Environment 1.2.5 Screenshot
GIPALS - Linear Programming Environment 1.2.5 Keywords
Bookmark GIPALS - Linear Programming Environment 1.2.5
GIPALS - Linear Programming Environment 1.2.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.