GRAMS/AI 8.00 Ranking & Summary
GRAMS/AI 8.00 description
GRAMS/AI 8.00 is a program that gives handy solution for the capture, processing, reporting and management of data from over 150 types of IR, UV-Vis, NMR and LC/GC-MS instruments. Thousands of life and analytical science researchers rely on GRAMS powerful collection of processing routines to solve some of their most difficult data analysis problems.
- GRAMS Envision
- Envision allows scientists to find, view, manipulate and report analytical data stored in many of the most popular formats. ‘On the fly’ conversion of data to an XML standard allows a single report template to be applied to multiple instruments. Rapidly access ‘live’ data without multiple vendor workstation licenses.
- The core application of the GRAMS Suite, GRAMS/AI is a comprehensive processing, visualization and reporting package for most types of spectroscopy as well as hyphenated techniques. Its advanced processing routines, data comparison and visualization features and its ability to handle data from virtually any analytical instrument have set the industry standard in scientific software.
- Spectral DB™
- Often, researchers find themselves dealing with more information than they can effectively manage. Spectral DB provides a data management tool scalable from the desktop to the enterprise for organizing spectra, mol files and chromatograms into a simple, searchable databases. Supports Oracle, MS SQL Server and Access database formats.
- PLSplus/IQ™ and IQ Predict™
- Multivariate chemometric techniques such as PLS, PCR, PCA and discriminant analysis have become standard approaches to quickly analyzing complex samples from their spectral signatures.
- Focusing purely on spectroscopy the PLSplus/IQ module provides an easy to follow, step-by-step user interface for creating and deploying royalty free calibration models for the laboratory and the production line.
- Spectral ID®
- Spectral pattern matching or "library searching" is one of the most efficient, effective methods for qualitative identification of compounds.User defined libraries and those from multiple vendors can be centrally hosted to allow efficient use company assets.
- Enhances GRAMS work group and enterprise connectivity with a full client/server update to Spectral DB
- Features the new web-enabled Envision viewing and reporting tool.
GRAMS/AI 8.00 Screenshot
GRAMS/AI 8.00 Keywords
Bookmark GRAMS/AI 8.00
GRAMS/AI 8.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.