gretl 1.9.7 Build 2012-01-12 Snapshot
gretl 1.9.7 Build 2012-01-12 Snapshot Ranking & Summary
gretl 1.9.7 Build 2012-01-12 Snapshot description
gretl 1.9.7 Build 2012-01-12 Snapshot is released to be an effective cross-platform software package for econometric analysis, written in the C programming language. It is free, open-source software. You may redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- Easy intuitive interface (now in French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, German, Basque, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Czech, Traditional Chinese, Albanian and Greek as well as English)
- A wide variety of estimators: least squares, maximum likelihood, GMM; single-equation and system methods
- Time series methods: ARMA, GARCH, VARs and VECMs, unit-root and cointegration tests, etc.
- Limited dependent variables: logit, probit, tobit, interval regression, models for count and duration data, etc.
- Output models as LaTeX files, in tabular or equation format
- Integrated scripting language: enter commands either via the gui or via script
- Command loop structure for Monte Carlo simulations and iterative estimation procedures
- GUI controller for fine-tuning Gnuplot graphs
- Links to GNU R, GNU Octave and Ox for further data analysis
gretl 1.9.7 Build 2012-01-12 Snapshot Screenshot
gretl 1.9.7 Build 2012-01-12 Snapshot Keywords
Bookmark gretl 1.9.7 Build 2012-01-12 Snapshot
gretl 1.9.7 Build 2012-01-12 Snapshot Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Addlogix SnapShot Professional 7.2.1 build 2691006476
- SysTracer Pro 1.9
- gretl 1.9.5cvs Build 2011-10-11
- Oddjob Explorer 1.0.0 Build 20110828 Snapshot
- LedgerSMB 1.4.0 Build 20111026 Snapshot
- gretl 1.9.6cvs 2011-11-08 Snapshot / Build 1.9.6
- gretl 1.9.6cvs 2011-11-24 Snapshot / Build 1.9.6
- gretl 1.9.6cvs 2011-11-29 Snapshot / Build 1.9.6