Guitar Academy (Unit 1) 3.5
Guitar Academy (Unit 1) 3.5 Ranking & Summary
Guitar Academy (Unit 1) 3.5 description
Guitar Academy (Unit 1) 3.5 is considered as a professional and useful course that has been developed over fifteen years to produce the best possible results from its students. The multimedia course is the latest way to learn to play the guitar. This is important when you think that most of the multimedia guitar courses available are just collections of information and songs that have been brought together without logical structure or thought.
- Printable e-books:
- All the exercises and tunes in the course can be printed out, so you can study the material away from the computer.
- Interactive guitar lessons:
- You can hear and see the lessons to make them easily understood
- Backing tracks:
- To play along with or help you with tunes you don't know
- GAMES - 5 guitar games:
- Remember chords, string sounds and guitar parts whilst having fun
- Video guitar lessons:
- To give you a visual aid to overcome common problems
- A metronome:
- To help you get used to playing in correct time
- A guitar tuner:
- You can develop an ear for the guitar
- A backing player:
- So can listen to the backing directly from the program
- Interactive chord and scale charts:
- You can hear how the chords/scales should sound
- Games to help develop your guitar skills:
- You can learn to tune your guitar with a game
- Version 3.5 improves Tuner and Metronome launch.
- PC Win 95/98/2000/NT/XP/ VISTA and Windows 7.
- P500, 128 MB RAM, 400MB of HDD(optional), 4 x DVD-ROM.
- 16 bit sound card, 1024x768 video resolution.
Guitar Academy (Unit 1) 3.5 Screenshot
Guitar Academy (Unit 1) 3.5 Keywords
Bookmark Guitar Academy (Unit 1) 3.5
Guitar Academy (Unit 1) 3.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.