HandyCite 0.9.5.35 Ranking & Summary
HandyCite 0.9.5.35 description
So, future versions of the document maintain link to the original database file. If required, the database file can be renamed by saving as a different file name. References embedded in the document have complete information to regenerate the database. However, this database will only have the references embedded in the document. Database saved as text file may have references not embedded in the document.
- Handy availability of bibliography database (in taskpane)
- One click opening of citation database linked to Word document
- One click generation of citation database from references included in the document
- Auto linking of citation to Pubmed (based on PMID)
- One click opening of reference from Pubmed
- Auto search, save and link free PDF files for references in database
- Onc click opening of PDF
- Handy comprehenisve citation formatting options (for both in-text and reference list)
- Quick startup
- One click retreival of reference database from documents with EndNote and Reference Manager references
- Conversion of references to EndNote format
- Import reference list from text (including text from PDF files)
- Merge duplicate references
- Many other minor features.... and
- Version 0.9.5.35 adds separate free text entry for reference (e.g website, conference details, books) instead of using volume/conference details (suggested by AG); option to add PMID to the reference format; downloads Group information in addition to author list if trialists group is listed in pubmed.
Requirements: Microsoft Word 2007/Microsoft Word 2010 beta
HandyCite 0.9.5.35 Screenshot
HandyCite 0.9.5.35 Keywords
Bookmark HandyCite 0.9.5.35
HandyCite 0.9.5.35 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.