HeyDoc! 1.6 Ranking & Summary
HeyDoc! 1.6 description
HeyDoc! 1.6 offers you a unique program, which helps your doctor to keep you healthy. It provides an easy way to store and present all kinds of health information. HeyDoc!? is perfect for individuals, families, companies, camps, clinics, and groups. With HeyDoc!? all your personal medical information stays on your own computer. Nothing is stored on a server.
Verification of records for hospitals and clinics. Quick and easy access to vital information for those with special needs. Encouraging healthy habits for employees. Have research, allergic reactions and special instructions ready to show health professionals. Improve your diet. Lose weight. Make it more enjoyable for children to improve their diet. Great for school projects concerning nutrition and health.
HeyDoc! is specifically designed to record the following information in a user-friendly and printer-friendly way: Name and photograph, Emergency contact information, Weight tracking and average calories, Insurance or self-pay information, Medical history, Current symptoms, Doctor recommendations, Information and contact details for multiple doctors, Blood pressure records and charts Glucose levels (for diabetes), Pedometer counts, Diet diary information with calorie counter, Current and past medications,
Allergic reactions, Eye examinations, Special research and notes, Vitamins and supplements, Organ donor status, Blood type, Prescription tracking, Pain level chart, Cholesterol chart, Sodium intake chart, Temperature chart, Print a full report, or limit by time period or section, Multiple user profiles, Backup options, reminders and more.
For years, one of the big attractions at the exhibit hall at any big cardiology meeting has been the free five-minute cholesterol assays and blood pressure measurements.
The tests have been mainstays of the booths run by Merck, Pfizer, AstraZeneca and Bristol-Myers–-all makers of statins and other medicines to prevent the consequences of heart disease.
A comprehensive personal information manager useful in a wide range of settings. From everyday health information, emergency situations and doctor visits. Ability to scan in documents, save studies, print emergency permission slips, charts and more.
- Keep your medical information readily available while on vacation. Perfect for traveling abroad.
- When sending your kids to camp or for an overnight sleepover, send their medical information with them.
- Taking care of elderly parents. Any time you may have to visit multiple doctors or specialists.
- Verification of records for hospitals and clinics.
- Quick and easy access to vital information for those with special needs
Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0
HeyDoc! 1.6 Screenshot
HeyDoc! 1.6 Keywords
Bookmark HeyDoc! 1.6
HeyDoc! 1.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War demo
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade demo
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: Winter Assault demo
- Warhammer: Mark of Chaos 1
- Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings patch 2.0a
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm demo
- Game Archive UnPacker 0.3.6.0 beta
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption demo