Inductel Medical Dictionary
Inductel Medical Dictionary Ranking & Summary
Inductel Medical Dictionary description
Inductel Medical Dictionary comes as an useful and flexible program designed for medical, and allied, professionals including doctors, pharmacists, medical transcriptionists, dentists, medical billers, other health care practitioners, and students. The Inductel Medical Dictionary provides the meanings for more than 63,000 medical terms. It contains more than 82,000 terminology entries including 6,000 drug names, both brand and generic, pharmaceutical words, dental terms, medical abbreviations, acronyms, and human anatomy illustrations. This medical resource is in electronic format as a computer software program having the capability of looking up definitions, browsing on index, and searching for words within definitions using Boolean search. It offers anatomical illustrations, spoken pronunciations, and an audio text reader. It is available in two media formats: CD and electronic download.
- Its Authoritative. Comprehensive. User-Friendly.
- Provides definitions, illustrations, and audio pronunciations.
- Find medical terms and meanings fast from 63,000 definitions.
- Explore the human body with anatomy web.
- Have the dictionary pronounce 63,000 headwords, and speak definitions, with a recorded human voice.
- List more than 6,000 brand name drugs and their generic name equivalents.
- Browse the dictionary index, A through Z.
- Find meanings for more than 13,000 medical abbreviations and acronyms .
- Bookmark entries for later reference.
- Spell check documents with the Medical Spell Checker. It contains more than 113,000 medical terms.
- Add your own entries to the user dictionary.
- View more than 10,500 chemical structure graphics.
- Use Advanced Searches to list entry words, or definitions, that meet various user defined criteria.
- Pentium, or higher, processor.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000.
- 2.1 gigabytes free hard disk space.
- 32 megabytes RAM, or better.
- Internet connection is required to install and activate, but is not required to use, the product.
Inductel Medical Dictionary Screenshot
Inductel Medical Dictionary Keywords
Bookmark Inductel Medical Dictionary
Inductel Medical Dictionary Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- French-English Medical Dictionary by Ultralingua for Mac 7.1.7
- French-English Medical Dictionary by Ultralingua 7.1.7
- Jacknife 1.4.7
- Family Health Care Manager 1.32
- Insurance Dictionary 1.0
- Ultralingua French-English Medical Dictionary 7.0
- RapidSpell Desktop .NET 4.6
- Ultralingua English Definitions Dictionary 6.1