Information Security and Ethical Hacking Course 1
Information Security and Ethical Hacking Course 1 Ranking & Summary
Information Security and Ethical Hacking Course 1 description
Appin Information Security & Ethical Hacking course has been developed with inputs from industry veterans of IBM, Microsoft, HSBC, Trilogy, Cisco, Motorola, and academicians from premier institutions like University of Texas, Austin (UTA) and Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston (MIT).
Information Security and Ehical Hacking course from Appin Knowledge Solutions is the first step to take for all aspiring Information Security professionals.
- Pioneer product in information Security and Ethical Hacking
- Presentations ranging from Introduction to Information Security and Ethical Hacking to Computer Forensics
- Interactive Live Information Security Videos
- Security and Ethical Hacking tools to provide hands on Practice
- Live simulation games to test the skills learned in a real life environment
- The course includes the latest Hacking attempts expected in the year 2006 to past case studies on intrusions done in the past
- More than 40 Security Videos and Demonstrations.
- Live Security / Hacking tools
- Simulation Security games.
- Understand the Windows operating System from Security Perspective.
- Tools to protect your self from Virus, Trojans, worms and other Hack attacks.
- Tools and firewalls to protect your computer and Network from Spy-wares.
- Methods and technology to secure your Internet
- Ways to trace forged emails
- Teaches you how to secure your e-mails
- Faculty with more than 20 years of experience at the core of the course
Information Security and Ethical Hacking Course 1 Screenshot
Information Security and Ethical Hacking Course 1 Keywords
Bookmark Information Security and Ethical Hacking Course 1
Information Security and Ethical Hacking Course 1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.