JobFish 2010 Build 1907
JobFish 2010 Build 1907 Ranking & Summary
JobFish 2010 Build 1907 description
JobFish 2010 tracks all of the important job boards, so you will be sure to learn about all of the employment opportunities that are available.
There is no need to learn a dozen different job board interfaces. JobFish 2010 provides a simple, intuitive interface to all of the important career boards. Search for jobs by industry, geography, and other key criteria.
JobFish 2010 for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 is your professional job search assistant. You can easily find job openings, manage your employer, recruiter, and networking contacts, write resumes and cover letters, mail merge, and prepare for job interviews. The program´s comprehensive reports make it simple to keep track of your job opportunities.
- Fully works with all major job boards
- The list includes CareerBuilder.com, CraigsList.org, Monster.com, hotjobs.com, Dice.com, and more.
- Job descriptions at your finger tips
- Employer / Recruiter contact management system
- Track interviews, communications, events and tasks
- Interview preparation
- Resume examples / writing and resume center
- Keep Track of Events (Interviews, Emails, etc.) and Tasks
- JobFish for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 allows you to associate interviews and interactions with job records during your job search. An interaction is any email, phone call, or other form of communication associated specifically with a job opportunity. T
- Notifications for Your Job Opportunities Records
- When you have OfficeDove installed, JobFish adds notification options to JobFish, your job search tool. OfficeDove gives you the ability to hear the alerts or see a message box with an optional ding.
- Full Job Search Calendar and Planner
- JobFish comes with a mini monthly calendar and a mini daily planner on the main home summary page. Simply click on the day and see the events you have scheduled, as part of your job search activities. You can go to the MyWorkspace Calendar page and see the main calendar and planner. You can choose one of several different views. You can add interviews, tasks, and interactions directly from this page as well. JobFish is the tool to help you find new jobs, new employment opportunities, and with a higher salary.
- Searching for Jobs (HTML and RSS/XML Based Boards)
- For the job search, there are two main types of job boards on the internet. There are job boards, such as CareerBuilder.com, Monster.com, and CraigsList.com, which lists new job opportunities that companies post to hire, and then there are aggregators, such as Indeed.com and Google, which list aggregate listings from other sources.
- Apply to Job Opportunities
- During the job search, if JobFish was able to find an email address within the advertisement or if a user enters an email address into the job record, then users can apply for the job by email using the integrated email client, otherwise users can always apply for the job via the online application URL.
- Hide Postings from Future Searches
- Avoid seeing the same posted employment opportunities again and again during your job search! See only newly posted job opportunities.
- Import Multiple Jobs at Once to Your JobFish Database
- Once you are presented with the search results during your job search, simply check the box in the first column of the desired row and JobFish will know that you are interested in the job.
- Reply to Postings on CraigsList.com with a Single Click
- JobFish comes with a built-in email system. If you want to reply to a job posting, select the result and click on the apply button inside the JobFish Board Import Console. You will be shown an already filled-out email dialog.
- Job Search Metrics
- JobFish provides various metrics to help you gauge your progress in your job search. One such place is the motivation page, where you can see bar charts that show various job search metrics.
- Parse Job Postings Directly In Grid
- JobFish not only captures the search results, but it parses the data and displays them nicely in the search results table. Avoid looking at advertisements that populate the search results.
- Full Contact Management (Recruiters and Employers)
- JobFish has a full contact management system (CMS), where you can work with not only recruiters and your networking contacts, but your prospective employers and hiring companies.
- Resume and Cover Letters (Presentation Packages), Sample Interview Questions, Answers and Tips
- JobFish provides you with the ability to create multiple "presentation packages". Each presentation package can have a different resume and cover letter. This will allow you to customize your resume specifically for each job if you choose.
- Exporting and Working with Your SQL JobFish Database
- If at any time during your job search or afterwards, you want the ability to directly access the JobFish databases, JobFish for Windows XP/Vista/7 gives advanced and power job seeker that ability.
- Reports (Job List /EDD Unemployment Benefits and More)
- JobFish ships with several reports that you can view on the integrated viewer or print out. All of them are accessible from the main navigation menu system on the home summary page.
- Customize the Look and Feel (Skins), Job seekers can decide how the job search looks
- The look of an application is important, especially if you have to look at it for long hours, as a job search is a time consuming process, even with the help of the job search software.
- Supports Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, and Microsoft Windows XP
JobFish 2010 Build 1907 Screenshot
JobFish 2010 Build 1907 Keywords
Bookmark JobFish 2010 Build 1907
JobFish 2010 Build 1907 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.