JPEG Recovery Professional 4.0
JPEG Recovery Professional 4.0 Ranking & Summary
JPEG Recovery Professional 4.0 description
JPEG Recovery Professional 4.0 is a handy tool designed specially for repairing corrupted JPEG picture or photo which is restored by a photo or data recovery software. JPEG Recovery supports combining 2 JPEG pictures for recovery, just in case the original picture was split into 2 files by the photo or data recovery software.
Do you find that some photos recovered by digital photo recovery software are corrupted, e.g.:
- Splits into two (or even more) parts, and
- In between there is part of another photo, and
- The color of the lower part(s) may be changed, and
- There is a shift of the contents of the photo
Or, the upper portion of the photo is in one file and the lower portion is in another file.
If you have such photos and don't know how to repair them, our JPEG Photo Recovery may help you to recover the original image.
Why should you choose this software? There are four main reasons:
- Handle Different JPEG Encodings
JPEG Recovery can handle most of the JPEG pictures encoded by digital cameras. No knowledge on JPEG is required.
- Bulk Recovery
Support recovery of all pictures in a folder, and optionally pictures in the sub folders.
- Ease of Use
Easy-to-use user interface. Select the unwanted parts on the photo using your mouse and then JPEG Recovery will remove them.
- Try before Buy
Trial version allows you to test your picture(s) and save a sample (with watermark) to ensure proper recovery.
1. Bulk Recovery Processor
- Auto detect and remove data that violate JPEG encodings
- Extract thumbnails
- No re-compression avoiding JPEG quality loss
- Retain all data, including metadata like Exif, if possible
- In trial version, save image with watermark for review
2. JPEG Recovery Editor
- Remove mingled data
- Combine photo if it has split into 2 or more files
- Align border and color if there is pixel and/or color shift
- Undo and redo
- Intel Pentium III 600MHz CPU or higher with USB interface
- Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista
- 128MB of RAM (256MB or higher recommended)
- Hard disk space for storing the recovered images
- Windows-compatible display with at least 800x600 pixels resolution
- Windows-compatible mouse
JPEG Recovery Professional 4.0 Screenshot
JPEG Recovery Professional 4.0 Keywords
Bookmark JPEG Recovery Professional 4.0
JPEG Recovery Professional 4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.