Legacy Family Tree 18.104.22.168
Legacy Family Tree 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
Legacy Family Tree 126.96.36.199 description
Legacy Family Tree 188.8.131.52 gives you much convenience with an innovative and handy genealogy software application that will help track, organize, print, and share your family history. The user interface is easy-to-use and is always intuitive. Entering data on individuals is easy; simply fill in the blanks. The individual input form includes room for vital information plus an unlimited number of events, notes, and pictures.
- All information windows are resolution independent. As you stretch forms larger, the controls and fonts readjust automatically. All changes are remembered between sessions.
- All grid lists can be zoomed in and out.
- Source Documentation
- A complete source citation system is included for documenting the sources of information.
- Legacy SourceWriter will help you prepare properly formatted sources regardless of your expertise. Simply fill in the fields and Legacy creates the footnotes, endnotes, and bibliography for you, following industry standards.
- The Source Clipboard feature lets you assign sources to specific pieces of information with one click.
- Using Microsoft Virtual Earth, Legacy will automatically pinpoint and plot important locations in ancestors’ lives from within Legacy. See 3D, satellite and bird’s eye images of where your ancestors lived. Now it is easy to track your ancestor’s migration.
- Interview Center
- Legacy has the perfect questions to interview your family. Choose from hundreds of carefully pre-written interview questions and memory triggers to help you capture their memories before it is too late, or write your own questions to be included.
- Legacy Home
- The Legacy News box brings you articles and announcements about genealogy-related subjects.
- The To-Do list lets you enter tasks you would like to be reminded of. These reminders are displayed on the day you specify and remain visible until you reschedule or cancel them.
- Birthdays and anniversaries for individuals you specify can be displayed so you don't forget important dates.
- The Statistics box displays the number of individuals, families and sources in current family file.
- The Updates box shows the current Legacy version. If a newer version is available, it is also shown along with a Download Now! link.
- The Support box gives provides easy access to a variety of technical support options as well as training material, bug reporting and submitting suggestions.
- Family/Pedigree View
- Up to six Family/Pedigree View windows can be opened at the same time. This allows you to view different parts of the same file at one time.
- You can have two different Family Files open simultaneously. This lets you compare two files side-by-side and copy information from one to the other.
- You can easily copy people from one file to another using their Drag-and-Drop feature.
- Right-clicking on any element pops up a menu containing the currently available options.
- Nine levels of individual tags and nine levels of marriage tags are available for marking various subsets. These can be used for reports and exporting purposes.
- Pop-up lists are immediately available from Family View:
- Spouse List
- Siblings List
- Notes (general, research and medical)
- Picture Gallery (individual and marriage)
- LDS ordinance list
- Source citation list
- Pedigree View shows the spouses, children and siblings of the current individual.
- New individuals can be added in either view.
- Up to 200 bookmarks can be set on individuals allowing quick return to specific persons. A bookmark list can be displayed.
- History List tracks up to the last 200 individuals displayed. (Similar to bookmarks but automatically maintained.)
- Bubble Help is available for most features when the mouse cursor is over them. (This can be turned off in the Customize section.)
- Descendant View
- Displays the current person and all his or her descendants in chart form for a given number of generations.
- Each name is color-coded to show gender.
- Many columns of information can be selected to include in the table.
- Highlighted individual can be edited.
- Chronology View
- Shows the current individual and all the surrounding events associated with this person.
- All events are arranged sorted order so you can see what affected this person throughout his or her life.
- Shows current individual's birth, christening, death and burial information.
- Shows his or her individual events, marriages and marriage events.
- Shows birth of children, parents, and the individual and marriage notes.
- Index View
- Displays all the individuals in your family file.
- The information displayed includes the record number (RIN), full name, sex, and the birth and death date and place.
- The list also shows any AKAs that individuals might have when Include AKA option is selected.
- Alternate names are shown with a leading tilde (~) so you can tell the difference.
- The columns can be customized to display many different pieces of information.
- Research Guidance
- Legacy helps you review the ancestor’s timeline, to be certain that you’ve already recorded everything you know about the ancestor.
- Legacy suggests preliminary survey sources to help you learn if the research is already in progress by another researcher.
- Select your goal, and Legacy provides a list of prioritized research suggestions to help you accomplish your goal.
- Legacy organizes the sources into a To-Do List so you can track your progress and never forget important tasks.
- Unlimited alternate given and surnames
- Unlimited events
- Address entry for each individual
- Title prefix and suffix
- Name List
- Lists all individuals in the current Family File along with their RIN, gender and three tag settings.
- Eight other pieces of information are also shown for the currently highlighted individual. These can be changed at any time.
- The personal information for any individual in the list can be edited.
- Advanced tagging feature lets you tag an individual, their immediate family, all their ancestors, all their descendants, everyone in the current family line or everyone in the name list.
- You can search for any individual by starting to type their name in the Find box.
- You can jump to surnames beginning with a certain letter by pressing the appropriate letter button.
- Marriage List
- List all marriage records in the current Family File including their MRIN and tag settings.
- You can edit any husband's or wife's information or their marriage information from the list.
- You can search for any husband or wife by starting to type their name in the Find Husb or Wife box.
- You can search for specific individuals or groups of individuals.
- You can have them displayed in the Family/Pedigree View or have a grid list generated.
- Consecutive searches can either replace or add to existing search lists.
- Pentium class computer.
- VGA or higher display.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows ME*, Windows 98*, Windows NT, Windows 2000 (Legacy runs on newer Macs with Windows installed under Bootcamp, Parallel or Fusion . Legacy runs on Linux machines with a Windows emulator like VMWare or Sun's Virtual Box)
- Note: Runs on both 32bit and 64bit Windows platforms.
- A Hard Disk with 97.8 megabytes of available space.
- A CD-ROM drive.
- 256 megabytes of RAM minimum.
- A mouse.
- Internet connection recommended.
- IE7 if you want to use the Virtual Earth Mapping feature.
Legacy Family Tree 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
Legacy Family Tree 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark Legacy Family Tree 18.104.22.168
Legacy Family Tree 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.