LinuxCAD for Windows 5.0
LinuxCAD for Windows 5.0 Ranking & Summary
LinuxCAD for Windows 5.0 description
LinuxCAD for Windows 5.0 is created as a simple and easy to use drafting/CAD program for Microsoft Windows XP or Vista.
Getting familiar with LinuxCAD is a wise investment for every computer user. Linux users who are new to CAD will find Users Manual an easy way to learn the CAD trade. There is so much similarity between LinuxCAD and AutoCAD, that while learning LinuxCAD, you will simultaneously learn AutoCAD. With remarkable ease you will find yourself creating all kinds of technical illustrations, diagrams, sketches and industrial quality drawings.
Suggested Uses: flowcharting, land surveying, mechanical engineering drafting, architectural drafting, residential and interior design work, entity relationship diagramming, software engineering diagramming.
- All commonly used commands of Acad for 2D and 3D drafting, editing and displaying are implemented in LinuxCAD exactly as they are in Acad ( including but not limited to: Line, polyline, circle, arc, rectangle, solid, point, trace, donut, text, ellipse, trim, break, extend, offset, copy, move, rotate, scale, mirror, insert, change, chprop, array, block, attdef, explode, wblock, purge, zoom, pan, break, chamfer, fillet, hatch, stretch, ... and many others) they are all there in LinuxCAD. And they work exactly the same way; even the overwhelming majority of messages are the same or almost the same. You may keep using all of the Acad-skills you have. There is no need to relearn !!!
- Extensive symbol libraries.
- LinuxCAD supports DXF, DWG(version 10 only), DXS, SLD, SHX graphics format of Acad.
- sophisticated entity selection mechanism (Select objects: with all the standard modes of selection set creation like: Add, Remove, Window, Crossing)
- object oriented entity and object attachment mechanism ( includes Nearest, Midpoint, Center, Intersection, Tangent, Perpendicular and others)
- support for fonts in SHX and True Typeformats, all text creation modes of Acad supported, including true fit text creation mode
- DVIEW command for 3D can change the location of the camera and target in interactive mode. It works very simply: you select the objects and then adjust the observer position. The 3D view in the current viewport will change accordingly.
- allows drawing with virtually any color as a combination of RGB values
- user programmable menus
- Export of the drawings to postscript either as Black and White or Color and the postscript output can be easily customized using command dialogs and OS environment variables
- Printing of the drawings to MS-Windows Printserver
- variety of drawing entities: lines, circles, traces, solids, arcs, ellipses and polylines
- easy to use GUI command line interface and command scripts
- Axis, Grid and Snap modes
- Ortho mode
- predefined and user programmable line types
- You can load Acad line types from acad.lin straight into LinuxCAD drawing
- LinuxCAD supports cut and paste of graphics CAD models through X-clipboard from one instance of LinuxCAD to another
- allows adjustement of the drafting window size to make the most of your display LinuxCAD can give you whatever big drawing area you want up, to maximum that the X-Window provides in the specified graphics mode
- or you may work on light background instead of black
- you can export drawings you create in LinuxCAD to other CAD systems
- UCS or User Coordinate System implemented and works, just like in AutoCAD
- Blocks and attributes fully supported now
- Linear and circular polylines with line types
- Up to four viewports to look at 3D model space; you can select different observer locations for every viewport
- Hidden Lines Removal on 3D objects
- LinuxCAD now supports Bezier Curves and B-splines which allow for esthetic design of smooth nonrectangular shapes
- user programmable toolbar-like menus and toolbars remember their position on the screen and are extremely convenient when you work with LinuxCAD
- the CAD package allows to work with vector CAD models and with raster scanned pictures
- print preview and autosave (saving of the drawing every minute or other specified time interval)
- highly developed dimensioning subsystem, automatic creation of horizontal, vertical, aligned linear dimensions, radii, diameters, angular dimensions. The LinuxCAD dimensioning subsystem can be fully configured via Linux environment variables and can be easily customized to individual requirements
- integration with databases is possible by means of using Advance LinuxCAD application Development system for C/C++. ADS included in base version !!!
- LinuxCAD is not just a product, it is a product line. Ask about mechanical libraries for LinuxCAD
- Architectural Library for LinuxCAD now is available instantly, see the order form product selection list for details.
- 2D drafting /design/schematics, 3D wireframe, 3D shading.
- Quickest way to add schematics, diagrams and drawings to your MS-Word documents.
- Windows XP and Vista.
LinuxCAD for Windows 5.0 Screenshot
LinuxCAD for Windows 5.0 Keywords
Bookmark LinuxCAD for Windows 5.0
LinuxCAD for Windows 5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.