Loqu8 iCE 126.96.36.199
Loqu8 iCE 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
Loqu8 iCE 184.108.40.206 description
Loqu8 iCE 220.127.116.11 is launched to be a sophisticated tool with the function to show you its meaning in English through a popup window. For casual users scanning Chinese emails and documents, iCE provides quick translations without copying+pasting into a web-based translator. Serious learners will appreciate how iCE works easily with all Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), websites (with Internet Explorer and Firefox) and even PDF eBooks and reports.
Understand Chinese immediately with instant English defnitions--and auto-translations into German, Korean and 50 other languages*Listen to words and phrases pronounced in Mandarin Chinese. Follow along in Pinyin phonetics. Lookup Chinese, Pinyin or English words in the 99,000 word dictionary; customize this dictionary with iCE Professional. Search the web in Chinese without typing any Chinese. Simply point and click
Loqu8 makes learning fun. Some websites can translate foreign language, but only Loqu8 iCE's powerful instant immersion technology helps you learn using your own emails and documents--or by browsing websites that interest you. This powerful learning engine translates characters, words, phrases, idioms--even slang expressions. Loqu8 iCE speaks and reads Mandarin Chinese. Work in your favorite applications: web, email, chat, instant messaging, word processors, spreadsheets, databases and more.
Some people learn by memorizing grammar and vocabulary lists. Others prefer a structured language program delivered on CDs or in a classroom. Loqu8 users are people who learn by exploring. The on-demand learning model is the result of years of research at Stanford University in cognitive science and information processing.
- Learning Chinese in a Modern Context: Traditional language classes frequently focus on vocabulary lists. Students can quickly become bored trying to memorize words without a proper context. iNterpret helps students learn and discover Chinese through immersion in popular websites. As students come across unfamiliar words, the pop-up window provides a quick description.
- Power of Pronunciation: Learn how to speak Mandarin by listening to the words. From the same pop-up window, choose Pronounce and iNterpret intonates the word or phrase in Standard Mandarin. iNterpret embeds a text-to-speech engine to precisely pronounce the four tones of Mandarin. An estimated 836 million people speak Mandarin Chinese around the world.
- Instant English Translations: Loqu8 iNterpret refines interactive Chinese-English translation. Instead of requiring cumbersome keystrokes and mouse clicks, iNterpret simply translates text as you glide your mouse. A pop-up window translates Chinese (Simplified or Traditional) characters at your mouse pointer. Lookup words using Chinese, Pinyin or English in the 60,000 word dictionary.
- For example Harbin is the capital of Heilongjiang province in northeast China. From the pop-up translation window, students can search the web with BBC News or Google Images. As students interact with web-based content, their interest deepens and Chinese characters suddenly come to life--like never before.
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2007 and XP, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 (and 6-7) and Firefox 3
- Native 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Microsoft® Windows 7 and Vista®. Also Windows XP and Server 2008
Loqu8 iCE 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Loqu8 iCE 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Loqu8 iCE 126.96.36.199
Loqu8 iCE 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.