Macbeth-cues Ranking & Summary
All cue lines for the character of Macbeth in the play Macbeth. One audio file for each line, the actor hears the other character, then says Macbeth's line after the bell. Two albums fit on 2 CDs if you wish to burn them.
- The lines that come directly before each of Macbeth's 146 lines.
- mp3 format with full metadata: the text of the line is encoded in the "lyrics" tab.
- Hear the cue line, then at the bell, say Macbeth's response. After a pause, you'll hear the correct line in order to correct yourself.
- Album artwork
- A text file (.txt) will all cues, lines and stage directions. In theatre lingo it's called "sides".
- 2 Albums, fits on 2 CDs if you want to burn it to CD after downloading.
- 99.9 Mb ZIP download (169.5 Mb total size)
Like learning a foreign language with phrases recorded by a native speaker, it's best to learn your lines by listening to them by an expert Shakespearean actor. Once you know your lines, you have to learn to react quickly to the cues. In this album, you hear your cue line, and say your line at the chime.
One click and you're off book.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Off-Shore Line Alert 4.6
- Dedup 1.5
- File Splitter 2.8
- Split Long Line Into Multiple Lines Software 7.0
- Remove (Delete) Lines In Multiple Text 7.0
- Remove (Delete) Specific Lines or Blank Lines From 7.0
- Remove (Delete) Lines In Multiple Text Files Software 7.0
- Sort Text File Lines By Alphabet, Number, Character, Position & Length Software 7.0