Math Center Level 1 184.108.40.206
Math Center Level 1 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
Math Center Level 1 18.104.22.168 description
Math Center Level 1 22.214.171.124 is a professional and intelligent Math software for students studying precalculus. Can be interesting for teachers teaching precalculus. Math Center Level 1 consists of Graphing calculator 2D, Advanced Calculator, Simple Calculator, Simple Calculator, Simple Rational Calculator, and Simple Integer Calculator called from the Control Panel.
- The Simple Calculator has three windows or boxes: Edit Window, Result Window, and History Window.
- In the Edit Window you enter formulas using buttons and keyboard. When you use a keyboard, you can use all standard rules of text editing.
- The most convenient is use of numerical pad on the right of standard keyboard.
- Buttons provides full functionality of Simple Calculator.
- If you mistake in typing formula, like square root of a negative number, you just get a message in the Result Window that the formula is unclear.
- The Simple Calculator tries to handle all possible ambiguities, following the standard mathematical rules. For example, formula 3/-4 - 5^2 will be treated as 3/(-4) - (5^2) .
- If you want to be completely sure in the result, use parentheses.
- Advanced Calculator is a step farther in complexity comparing to the Simple Calculator. The Advanced Calculator has two editing windows. One is for editing x, and the second is for editing f(x).
- In the x window you can enter any number or formula which contains numbers. In the f(x) window you can enter formulas containing numbers and formulas containing x. First, x will be calculated. Then the result for x will be substituted into the formula for f(x). The presence of two editing windows demands switching between windows. You can do it by clicking buttons "go to x" and "go to f(x)", or by clicking inside the window. If you forget to enter x, then the x=1 will be assumed. If you forget to enter f(x), then f(x)=x will be assumed.
- Advanced Calculator works in scientific mode. All numbers in internal calculations are treated in scientific format, like 1.23456789012345E+2 for 123.456789012345
- Graphing Calculator 2D has two panels.
- The Left Panel has the Magnifying Square represented by Small Square with gray border on the Left Panel. It is 16 times smaller than the Left Panel.
- The Right Panel shows content of the Magnifying Square magnified 16 times. You can press button "zoom +". Then the Left and Right Panels will be zoomed twice each. Maximum zoom is 8 (tree clicks of "zoom +").
- After that you can click "zoom -". Clicking button "C" (for Center) on Zoom returns picture to starting position with no zoom and Magnifying Square at the center of Left Panel.
Enhancements: This version has improved Print and Print Preview.
Math Center Level 1 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
Math Center Level 1 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark Math Center Level 1 184.108.40.206
Math Center Level 1 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Math Center Level 2 18.104.22.168
- Math Center Level 2 22.214.171.124
- Math Center Level 2 126.96.36.199
- Math Center Level 2 188.8.131.52
- Math Center Level 2 184.108.40.206
- Math Center Level 2 220.127.116.11
- Math Center Level 2 18.104.22.168
- Math Center Level 2 22.214.171.124
- Math Center Level 2 126.96.36.199
- Math Center Level 2 188.8.131.52
- Math Center Level 2 184.108.40.206
- Math Center Level 1 220.127.116.11
- Math Center Level 1 18.104.22.168
- Math Center Level 1 22.214.171.124
- Math Center Level 1 126.96.36.199