Math Center Level 2 188.8.131.52
Math Center Level 2 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
Math Center Level 2 220.127.116.11 description
- Scientific Calculator
- Resembles Advanced Calculator from Math Center Level 1 but requires higher level of mathematical education. All simple functions like square and square root are absent. Instead, there are added Factorial, Sigma for sum series and Capital Pi for product series. With these functions you can calculate Taylor polynomials (series), for example.
- Has two editing windows. One is for editing x, and the second is for editing f(x). In the x window you can enter any number or formula which contains numbers. In the f(x) window you can enter formulas containing numbers and formulas containing x. First, x will be calculated. Then the result for x will be substituted into the formula for f(x). The presence of two editing windows demands switching between windows. You can do it by clicking buttons "go to x" and "go to f(x)", or by clicking inside the window. If you forget to enter x, then the x=1 will be assumed. If you forget to enter f(x), then f(x)=x will be assumed.
Works in scientific mode. All numbers in internal calculations are treated in scientific format, like 1.23456789012345E+2 for 123.456789012345. You also can use scientific notation in formulas. If you get result NaN, like in ln(-1), that means that the function is not defined for given argument.
- Otherwise Scientific Calculator is similar to Simple Calculators. There are options to save and print calculation history, to change font, and standard editing options.
2. Graphing Calculator 2D Numeric is a further development of Graphing Calculator2D from Math Center Level 1.
- Has extended functionality: hyperbolic functions are added.
- There are added new capabilities which allow calculating series, product series, Permutations, Combinations, Newton Binomial Coefficients, and Gauss Binomial Coefficients .
- Has capability to build graphs for first and second derivatives, definite integral (area under curve) and length integral (length of curve). Since these calculations are done numerically, not symbolically, the calculator is called Numeric.
3. Graphing Calculator 2D Parametric is a generalization of Graphing Calculator 2D Numeric.
- Now x and y are functions on parameter τ. If you are typing formula using keyboard, then you can use "tau" for τ . Since all calculations are done twice, for x and y, there was some sacrificing of precision in order to keep speed of calculations. So, although it is possible to build the same graph of y=f(x) in parametric calculator using x=τ, y=f(τ), the Graphing Calculator 2D Numeric will build it with greater precision.
4. Graphing Calculator 2D Polar is a specialization of Graphing Calculator 2D Numeric.
- Instead of x the argument is angle θ. If you are typing formula directly into the edit window, then you can use "theta" for θ.
Enhancements: In this version Rational Calculator is added
Math Center Level 2 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Math Center Level 2 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Math Center Level 2 126.96.36.199
Math Center Level 2 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Math Center Level 2 184.108.40.206
- Math Center Level 2 220.127.116.11
- Math Center Level 2 18.104.22.168
- Math Center Level 2 22.214.171.124
- Math Center Level 2 126.96.36.199
- Math Center Level 2 188.8.131.52
- Math Center Level 2 184.108.40.206
- Math Center Level 2 220.127.116.11
- Math Center Level 2 18.104.22.168
- Math Center Level 2 22.214.171.124
- Math Center Level 1 126.96.36.199
- Math Center Level 1 188.8.131.52
- Math Center Level 1 184.108.40.206
- Math Center Level 1 220.127.116.11
- Math Center Level 1 18.104.22.168