MediaMan 3.0.1034 Ranking & Summary
MediaMan 3.0.1034 description
MediaMan 3.0.1034 is a powerful software which is designed to manage your media collection because it is not only a useful tool to keep a digital catalog of all your books, videos, music, and games, but also an interactive jukebox that can enrich your digital entertainment life.
Managing a collection with MediaMan is a lot of fun. Featuring Amazon International importer, virtual shelf, tagging, barcode scanner, rental management, and fully customizable user interface, this little piece of program is fully loaded. And you will never believe how easy it is to use it.
- Cataloging, and solving your mystery
- MediaMan is an organizer software designed to catalog your entire collection of music, books, videos, and games. It's loaded with features such as virtual-shelf visual rendering of items, automated content retrieval*, webcam barcode scanning, nested categories, tags, and flags for rental management that will really solve your problem of cataloging. It's very powerful and a great time saver.
- MediaMan is all-in-one. You don't need separate tools for different types of items. MediaMan is so powerful that you can use it to organize virtually everything, from books to Blu-rays, from sports cards to paintings
- Elegent Design
- MediaMan features elegant interface design. MediaMan used some of the most advanced technologies to establish its user interface. Every little bit of the program is fine-tuned to be visually pleasant, not only on your desktop, but also on a large screen TV.
- But, there's more. Good looking is not enough.
- MediaMan's user interface is also quite easy to operate. The program is designed to require minimum user-intervention. It doesn't need you to answer a lot of questions or pick a lot of options when accomplishing common tasks. Most jobs can be done via a single click or drag & drop.
- Single-click Import
- Can import of items be done via a single mouse click? Of course!
- Just press “Import” on the toolbar, and MediaMan will switch to import mode. Your webcam shall be started within seconds. Then, you only have to flash the barcode part of your items in front of the webcam*. When you hear MediaMan beeps, your job is done.
- MediaMan will automatically search for the description of your item from Amazon. When this process completes, you'll see the item appearing in your collection. See how easy that was?
- Doesn't have a webcam? No worries, you can still use your keyboard to enter the title, or get a USB barcode scanner* to scan-in the data.
- The Blue Hyperlinks
- The blue part of the text is not just to distinguish important stuff. They are functional links that you can click to access more functions. We designed it to replace buttons and save your precious screen space while still offering quick access to common features.
- Take the bottom pane for example. It allows you to change sorting options as well as navigate between categories. Even when the category pane is hidden, you still get a chance to choose other categories.
- When you have a big collection. It can be difficult to locate anything, even with keyword searching, and nested categories. That's when tagging comes handy.
- Tagging is like putting labels on the items. This allows you to organize based on subjects, locations, genre or anything on your mind. You can create tags by editing the tag field, or assign tags using drag & drop. MediaMan will display related tags if multiple tags are assigned to items.
- Versatile Portal, of your digital entertainm
- MediaMan goes beyond cataloging. It's not only a database of your CDs and DVDs. You can attach audio and video files on your hard drive to the items inside the collection, so that you can play them directly inside MediaMan*.
- MediaMan turns into a jukebox when you click “Play Music” or “Play Video” on the left. All items that have files attached are playable. You can arrange the playlist the way you like.
- And powered by Amazon Associate service, MediaMan even has a shopping cart feature that you can use to purchase items from Amazon. Simply import the items you like or recommendations into the Shopping folder, and you'll have the option on toolbar to buy them at any time.
- Customizable intuitive user-interface
- Flags for rental / loan management
- Instant search within collection
- Support for automated batch import using keywords and USB barcode scanner
- Exporting and printing to other formats
- Retrieve information from additional websites using the data source open specification
- Single collection file design for easier transfer
- Full Unicode-compatible architecture allows to work with any languages
- Windows Vista and Limited User Account friendly
- Outstanding program performance and robust network connectivity
- Automated self-update
- [Improvement] Improved thumbnail rendering, rendering will restart after sorting option change
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a bug in detail pane that fields becomes non-editable after accepting new field order/hide settings
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a bug in HTTP server communication routines that could lead to a crash after intensive usage
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a bug in licensing/activation mechanisms that could lead to unauthorized usage of the program
- Internet Explorer 7 or above
- Windows Media Player 10 or above
- CPU: Pentium 4 1.6GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2000 or above
- RAM: 256MB or more
- Hard Drive: 30MB for installation, and additional 50MB for collection file
- Display: Minimum 1024x768x32bit
- 512MB memory.
MediaMan 3.0.1034 Screenshot
MediaMan 3.0.1034 Keywords
Bookmark MediaMan 3.0.1034
MediaMan 3.0.1034 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.