Microsoft Encarta Class Server 1.0
Microsoft Encarta Class Server 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Microsoft Encarta Class Server 1.0 description
Microsoft Encarta Class Server 1.0 lets teachers manage teaching on-line-including curriculum standards, lesson plans, content, assignments and assessments. ECS delivers high quality standards aligned content, improves teacher productivity and offerings anytime, anyplace access for teachers, students and parents.
- Content you can trust.
Microsoft Encarta Premium 2008 features editorially approved content. In contrast to many web encyclopedias, the authors of the 60,000+ detailed articles in Encarta Premium 2008 are experts in their field. Your kids get relevant age-appropriate information from sources you can trust. Kids can use Web Links to over 25,000 Web sites, pre-selected by Encarta editors for relevant and age-appropriate research material.
To ensure that the information stays current, every time you go online Encarta Premium 2008 content is updated with automatic downloads that add new information directly into existing articles.
- Searching Just Got Easier
Microsoft Premium 2008 makes searching for information faster and more fun than ever. With the Encarta Search Bar, information is readily accessible and results include trusted information from both Encarta Premium 2008 and the Web.
- More multimedia than ever before
Want to watch wildlife? Explore Mars? Travel the globe from the comfort of your home? Microsoft Encarta Premium 2008 has the visual tools to help. See historic events and places with 2- and 3-D virtual tours. Get a new perspective on the past with the unique Dynamic Timeline, which illustrates key events from geologic time to the present day. Enjoy captivating videos from the Discovery Channel which let you view a range of topics in detail.
- A Kid-Friendly Zone
Encarta Kids is special area of Microsoft Encarta Premium 2008 is for younger learners, ages 7 to 12. Packed with age-appropriate articles and lively multimedia, Encarta Kids provides your children with a safer place to explore all kinds of topics. Encourage their learning to become a lifetime activity. This colorful, easy to navigate environment has plenty of maps, photos, and interactive quizzes to engage your children's imaginations.
- To use Microsoft® Encarta® Premium 2008, you need:
- A personal computer with a Pentium 600-MHz processor or faster (1 GHz or faster recommended)
- Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) or later
- 256 MB of RAM (512 MB or more recommended)
- 1.2 GB of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 requires between 210 and 620 MB of hard-disk space (included on disc)
- DVD-ROM drive or 4x or faster CD-ROM Drive (Optional)
- High Color capable or better video card with a minimum 800 × 600 resolution (1024 × 768 recommended)
- Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse® or compatible pointing device
- 16-bit sound card and headphones or speakers
- Additional items or services required to use certain features:
- Encarta Kids requires an additional 430 MB of hard-disk space
- Copy to Hard Drive requires an additional 1.8 GB of available hard-disk space
- Access to sounds and videos require Windows Media Player 8
- Access to interactive media requires Adobe Shockwave and Adobe Flash
To Update Encarta, Web Links, Weather or Radio Links, you need:
- 28.8-Kbps or faster modem
- An Internet connection
- Internet functionality may require payment of a separate fee to an Internet service provider (ISP); local and/or long-distance telephone toll charges may apply
- Up to 4 MB of additional hard-disk space required for each month's installment
- Content Updates are available until October 2008.
Microsoft Encarta Class Server 1.0 Screenshot
Microsoft Encarta Class Server 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Microsoft Encarta Class Server 1.0
Microsoft Encarta Class Server 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- AllegroSurf 18.104.22.168
- CSocketServer Class 22.214.171.124
- Microsoft Junk Email Filter for Outlook 2007 December 2008
- Microsoft Junk Email Filter for Outlook 2003 1.0 (December 2008)
- Microsoft Encarta 97 Fix for Incompatibility with Update
- Microsoft Encarta World English Dictionary 2000 Pa
- Microsoft Encarta Africana 2000 Patch Fixes CD Ins
- Microsoft Encarta Reference Suite 2001 Shockwave