MITCalc - Compression Springs 1.16
MITCalc - Compression Springs 1.16 Ranking & Summary
MITCalc - Compression Springs 1.16 description
MITCalc - Compression Springs 1.16 is the safest and most trusted solution that is automatically intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of helical compression cylindrical springs made of wires and rods of circular sections, loaded with static or fatigue loading. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units.
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards EN 13906-1, DIN 2089-1, DIN 2095, DIN 2096.This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
- Automatic design of a spring.
- Selection of an optimal alternative of spring design in view of strength, geometry and weight.
- Static and dynamic strength check.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of working forces of a spring of known production and installation dimensions.
- Calculation of installation dimensions for known loading and production parameters of the spring.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS and others.
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
Enhancements: Version 1.15
MITCalc - Compression Springs 1.16 Screenshot
MITCalc - Compression Springs 1.16 Keywords
Bookmark MITCalc - Compression Springs 1.16
MITCalc - Compression Springs 1.16 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- MITCalc - Rolling Bearings Calculation 1.10
- MITCalc - Bevel Gear Calculation 1.10
- MITCalc - Internal Spur Gear Calculation 1.10
- Compression Ratio Calculator 1.0
- MITCalc - Rolling Bearings Calculation I 1.14
- MITCalc - Worm Gear Calculation 1.12
- MITCalc - Planet Gear Calculation 1.10