MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation 1.15
MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation 1.15 Ranking & Summary
MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation 1.15 description
MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation 1.15 is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolconnection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others. The calculation is developed for geometrical designs of belt and chain transmissions with more sprocket wheels (max. 15). It is also developed in MS Excel.
- Calculation of the necessary length of the belt (chain) using known positions and diameters of sprocket wheels
- Achieving the desired (table) length of the belt / chain using a change in the position of the selected sprocket
- Calculation of geometry (angles of wrapping, numbers of teeth in engagement, axis distances, etc.)
- Calculation of the radial force acting on the sprocket wheel axis.
- Support of 2D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, TurboCAD…)This module is a part of MITCalc -
Enhancements: Version 1.15
MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation 1.15 Screenshot
MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation 1.15 Keywords
Bookmark MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation 1.15
MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation 1.15 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- progeCAD 2009 Professional IntelliCAD 2009.0.20.2
- progeCAD Professional IntelliCAD 126.96.36.199
- MITCalc - Compression Springs 1.16
- Create Excel table in AutoCAD 2009 AutoXlsTable3.0
- AutoXlsTable for autocad2000 AutoXlsTable3.0
- MITCalc - Rolling Bearings Calculation II 1.14
- MITCalc - Torsion Springs 1.14