MITCalc - Torsion Springs 1.16
MITCalc - Torsion Springs 1.16 Ranking & Summary
MITCalc - Torsion Springs 1.16 description
MITCalc - Torsion Springs 1.16 which takes you much convenience is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of spiral cylindrical torsion springs made of wires and rods in circular sections, exposed to a static or cyclic loading. In addition to the design of geometric and strength parameters, the calculation works with CAD systems.The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of spiral cylindrical torsion springs.
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and the standards EN 13906-2, and DIN 2088.This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
- Automatic design of the spring.
- Selection of the optimal design of the spring with respect to strength, geometry and weight.
- Static and dynamic strength tests.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of the working forces of a spring with known production and mounting dimensions.
- Calculation of mounting dimensions for known spring loading and production parameters.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
Enhancements: Version 1.15
MITCalc - Torsion Springs 1.16 Screenshot
MITCalc - Torsion Springs 1.16 Keywords
Bookmark MITCalc - Torsion Springs 1.16
MITCalc - Torsion Springs 1.16 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.