MusicReader 4.40 Ranking & Summary
MusicReader 4.40 description
MusicReader 4.40 supports you with an sufficient as well as professional software that makes reading music easy and convenient. The digital music stand offers solutions for all kinds of problems musicians have with (paper) sheet music, both individually and in orchestras and ensembles. This includes easy page turning, a convenient music library and flexible annotation making. MusicReader also anticipates on the developments of sheet music offered online. Digital sheet music can easily be converted to MusicReader and paper sheet music can also be digitized by using an easy to use scanning and conversion program.
MusicReader runs on Apple iPad, all Windows XP and Vista laptops and desktops. It is especially designed for the use of pen and touch screens, such as on Tablet PCs and Apple iPad. MusicReader also offers a variety of hardware options to make the use of the software even more convenient
- In the music library of MusicReader you can store your sheet music and find it easy and fast. The music can be categorized according to title, composer, genre, instrument and instrumentation.
- With MusicReader you always have your complete music library at your fingertips! The library also has playlist support so you can make lists of pieces for rehearsals and performances.
- Turn Pages
- With MusicReader you can turn pages in several ways:
- Using onscreen navigation buttons
- By pressing a special foot pedal
- Using arrow or page up/down keys of your keyboard or hotkey buttons on your laptop
- By pressing on the sheet music by finger or pen (device dependent)
- Use the page turn timer for automatic page turns
- With these options there is always a convenient way to turn pages!
- Half Page Turn
- MusicReader can turn halves of pages to make it easier to play without interruption. Depending on the music you can choose either half or whole page turns.
- Easily browse and/or search through the music and select a page to view it.
- On the sheet music you can make annotations in multiple colors and line widths. It is also possible to draw predefined symbols and highlight certain locations in the music. All annotation can be erased without traces.
- MusicReader can zoom in on the music.This allows you for example to make detailed annotations or read the music more easily.
- The sheet music can be displayed in full size without any bars and/or menus on screen, making the music optimally readable.
- 2 Pages Display
- View two pages of music on one screen.
- Half Page Display
- With half page display the page it split in two parts. These parts are displayed as seperate pages.In this way you can use a portait mode screen to display the music larger then in one or two page display.
- This features is espacially suitable for sight impaired musicians.
- Tune your instrument while viewing the sheet music. The tuner can generate tones or listen to what you play. Multiple pitches and notes are supported.
- Multiple tempos and beats are possible with the build-in metronome. For some music the metronome can even follow the sheet music and turn pages automatically.
- Music Player
- The onscreen music player can play audio CDs and music files. You can use it to play along with a recording or for studying the music. For some sheet music the music player can even follow the music and turn pages automatically.
- Sound Recorder
- With the sound recorder you can record and play your performances and save them in multiple formats.
- Scan Music
- Existing sheet music can be scanned and converted to MusicReader format. Quality enhancements are automatically applied to all scans for improved readability.
- Import Files
- MusicConvert can read manu formats, like PDF, GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP and TIFF Formats.
- The software also contains a Batch PDF Conversion feature.
- Printer Driver
- Print digital music directly from file or website to convert it to MusicReader file format. In this way all types of digital sheet music can be used by MusicReader.
- Specify the features of the music such as title, composer and genre. With this information the music can easily be archived in the MusicReader library.
- Solution for some freezes
- size of playlist window optimized
- problem with playlist window solved
- PDF Display problems solved.
- Problems with linked bookmarks solved
- Library update has now improved status window.
- Solution for display problem menu
- Information can now also be eddited in MusicConvert
- MusicConvert can now also change information of files all at once.
- Possible to change the Piece Information template you can hide fields.
- Problem with scanners solved
MusicReader 4.40 Screenshot
MusicReader 4.40 Keywords
Bookmark MusicReader 4.40
MusicReader 4.40 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.