My Family Tree 1.0.8
My Family Tree 1.0.8 Ranking & Summary
My Family Tree 1.0.8 description
My Family Tree 1.0.8 is a well designed and effective genealogy product that is aimed at both the novice and advanced family historian. With its modern user interface and wide range of features, My Family Tree will help you create your family tree in no time at all.
- Preserve you family history in detail
- Visualise your data with time scroll
- Comprehensive online support
- Protect your data with built in privacy controls
- Available in different languages
- Take advantage of touch screen support, sensors and Jumplists1
- Full screen video player and picture slideshow
- Save and edit family tree files
- Phonetics calculator
- Date calculator
- Rich web reporting with full customisation
- Add professional citations to your research
- Track your family movements with Google Earth2
- Merge multiple family trees and update conflicting information
- Support for the GEDCOM 5.5 genealogy format
- Timeline view to display the complete history of your family
- Drag and drop pictures, audio, videos and other files to people in your tree
- Native language names displayed correctly in options.
- Chinese language fixes.
- Russian language fixes.
- All parent sets are now displayed adjacent to each other in the tree diagram view.
- Fixed crash on multiple sets of natural parents in ancestors diagram view.
- Fixed incorrect diagram tool tip text.
- Fixed alignment of spouse connectors.
- Fixed import of linked files in GEDCOM import.
- Fixed display bug in timeline view.
- Fixed print scale issues.
- Fixed issues printing to XPS.
- Fixed printing statistics with Dark theme.
- Fixed issue with display of context menus on small displays.
- Standardised many display element.
- Significant improvements to GEDCOM compliance.
- New features and enhancements
- Enhanced date and time pickers with full support for date ranges and times for events.
- Enhanced citation input.
- Enhanced address input.
- Enhanced age at event calculation to include days and months.
- Support for Chinese name orders.
- Combined repository and source views to simplify referencing.
- Added ability to specify parent as witness (godparent/godchild).
- Added ability to export places of current person only.
- Added Update checker for My Family Tree Language Pack.
- Added icons for star signs.
- Reorganised menus for consistency.
- Siblings and spouses are displayed in order of birth in the tree diagram view.
- Improved the readability of buttons.
- Added support for additional LDS Temples (Endowment House Temple, Kirtland Temple, Nauvoo Temple).
- Added option to export GEDCOM files using GEDCOM 5.5.1 specification.
- Operating System requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or 7.
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 Service Pack 1 - users of Windows Vista and Windows XP may need to download this free update (it is preinstalled in Windows 7).
- Recommended hardware requirements
- Minimum 512 MB memory (1 GB or above preferred).
- 10 MB hard disk space for installation.
- 1024x768 display and above recommended.
- Internet connection for downloading and updating the product.
- A microphone is required for recording audio.
- Speakers or headphones are required for multimedia playback.
- Windows Media Player 11 or above is required for multimedia playback. Users of Windows XP may need to download this free update.
- To view place reports requires Google Earth which is free to download and use.
- To view web reports requires a web browser. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari and Google Chrome are all supported.
- Touch, Sensors and Jump Lists are only available in Windows 7.
My Family Tree 1.0.8 Screenshot
My Family Tree 1.0.8 Keywords
Bookmark My Family Tree 1.0.8
My Family Tree 1.0.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.