Portable RapidTyping 3.1.5 Beta
Portable RapidTyping 3.1.5 Beta Ranking & Summary
Portable RapidTyping 3.1.5 Beta description
Portable RapidTyping 3.1.5 Beta will prove to be a beneficial as well as reliable software which is designed to teach adults and kids to use their computer keyboard more efficiently than ever. Learning to type is fun with the typing game included with Rapid Typing Tutor, while its extensive training statistics and customized lessons are rarely seen in the much more expensive products.
- RapidTyping is completely free.
- No usage limitation. Free for personal or corporate use.
- We don't ask you for your mail or registration.
- No nagscreens.
- No spyware/adware in the software.
- And of course you don't have to pay to get the software and share it with friends.
- Virtual Keyboard
- To help you learn how to place your fingers on the keyboard, Typing Tutor will display a virtual keyboard with zone highlights.
- This way, you'll always know which hand belongs to which zone.
- Choose Your Keyboard
- There are more types of keyboards than just QWERTY, including AZERTY, ABNT2, and Dvorak to name a few.
- Rapid Typing Tutor supports many different kinds of keyboards, helping you to adjust to your existing or a new working environment in a few easy lessons.
- Moving Hands
- To make learning even more fun while teaching you how to type correctly, Typing Tutor displays two moving hands over the keyboard.
- Uses the simple and colourful interface.
- Rapid Typing Tutor is not just another boring keyboard training tool. With numerous colorful themes and avatars and a gamelike environment, Typing Tutor makes learning typing fun for both adults and children. A builtin typing game makes learning to type an easy and entertaining experience.
- Typing game
- The builtin typing game makes your training more like a game, not studying. Your training will take place under the water. The better typist you become the more colorful creatures you will see.
- Progress Tracking
- Evaluate your or your kids’ performance at any time by simply looking at charts! Rapid Typing Tutor tracks your progress, and allows you to see your results at any time.
- Your statistics are represented as tables and charts, allowing you to see your progress and become motivated for taking yet another lesson.
- The statistics displays your printing speed and accuracy, always with a summary at the end of each lesson
- Make Your Own Plan
- Plan your lessons according to your skills and capabilities. Rapid Typing Tutor offers you complete freedom of learning, allowing you to make your own lessons and plan your studies. No need to force yourself into a Procrustean bed of predefined learning plans!
- Rapid Typing Tutor allows accessing any lesson at any time, from easiest to most advanced.
- Make Your Own Lessons
- You can make your own lessons as easy as you make your plans with Rapid Typing Tutor.
- If you want to practice a particular key or any set of keys, it's easy to create a specific lesson to train you for those particular keys.
- Multiple users support
- Multiple users with their personal settings are supported.
- Possible for run without installation.
- There is a portable version. Download formats: ZIParchives, Windows SFXarchives.
- Acceptable for children.
- Rapid Typing Tutor is simple even for the children.
- MultiLanguage interface.
- Interface language are available for your choice.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Bulgarian,
- Portuguese, Russian, Bosnian, Chinese (Taiwan)
- Spanish, Ukrainian, Turkish, Slovak, Indonesian
- Added Copy & Paste menu to the Lesson Editor
- Fixed restoring of Lesson Editor tabs state
- Added the system key names on the virtual keyboard
- Fixed saving some user files under the Vista/Windows 7( require full reinstall for version 3.0 and 3.1 )
- Added dialog "Course Properties"
- Fixed highlight of virtual keyboard in the lesson editor
- Added numeric pad typing lessons
- Added numeric virtual keyboard
- Fixed import bugs of user lessons from version 2
- Fixed rename user lesson bug
- Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP 2003/2000, Linux (wine)
- Minimum display area 800x600
- Display with more than 256colors recommended (High Color)
- 25 MB free hard drive space recommended
- 128 MB RAM memory available
Portable RapidTyping 3.1.5 Beta Screenshot
Portable RapidTyping 3.1.5 Beta Keywords
Bookmark Portable RapidTyping 3.1.5 Beta
Portable RapidTyping 3.1.5 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.