PrettyMap - World Atlas and Maps, GPS 5.6
PrettyMap - World Atlas and Maps, GPS 5.6 Ranking & Summary
PrettyMap - World Atlas and Maps, GPS 5.6 description
PrettyMap - World Atlas and Maps, GPS 5.6 offers a powerful tool to view maps of Earth and other planets. See current day and night regions, learn geography by taking the quiz, enjoy 3D elevation surfaces, measure distances between locations and create your own maps with special places!
PrettyMap - World Atlas and Maps, GPS 5.6 lets you view vector and raster maps and images (such as country boundaries, world cities, rivers, satellite photos), search in geographically-referenced data, visualize and analyze spatial information, download current weather reports and forecasts, extend your knowledge by taking an educational quiz, and edit your own simple maps.
- Support for vector maps (points, lines, areas)
- Support for raster maps (terrain elevation and bathymetry, images, symbolic)
- Displays maps of various planets
- Supports GPS, logging GPS locations, wardriving and the "follow GPS" mode
- GPS fleet tracking service: PrettyMap can regularly report locations so that you know
- where your fleet is, and others know where you are
- Displays current weather maps, detailed weather reports and forecasts (requires Internet connection)
- All maps are free:
- Political: country boundaries with country names, capitals, population sizes, ...
- Comprehensive set of data for each country, based on the current information from The World Factbook
- Elevation data for Earth, Moon, Mars
- Lunar mountains, craters and crater chains, seas, lakes, swamps, valleys, ...
- Spherical projection
- Relief and 3D elevation (DEM) view with vector map overlay
- Shows day and night regions, shadow length and sun/north orientation
- Zoom range from whole planet to meters
- Multiple, configurable vector map layers
- Data search for vector map databases
- Versatile quiz with teacher mode
- Bar charts and color-by option
- Distance measurement
- Integrated user-defined locations (Points Of Interest) editor, stores notes and values for each POI
- Sessions to quickly save/restore program state
- PrettyMap bridges the gap between the GIS world and relational databases, allowing you to create relations between maps, and edit related records (e.g. locations, people, property or building types, business categories, etc.),
- It can synchronize user maps online with a dedicated PrettyMap server (useful in the field) so that many people can work together and update maps and data in real time,
- The PrettyMap server provides authorized access to mobile clients,
- Maps can store information about who created and who last modified each record,
- This solution implements well-known standards (e.g. postgis) that allow you to use existing GIS software to manage and visualize data both online (maps on web pages) and offline, on mobile devices and desktop computers.
PrettyMap - World Atlas and Maps, GPS 5.6 Screenshot
PrettyMap - World Atlas and Maps, GPS 5.6 Keywords
Bookmark PrettyMap - World Atlas and Maps, GPS 5.6
PrettyMap - World Atlas and Maps, GPS 5.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.