Quick Draw 1.0
Quick Draw 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Quick Draw 1.0 description
Quick Draw 1.0 offers you a useful Visual Basic game for Windows. A simple application for one player to practice multiplication skills using numbers 1 through 12. It's back into the Old West in a fast paced shooting game. Test your speed and knowledge as the clock ticks down. Track your skill against other opponents on the "Top Gunslingers' List". This program was tested with Windows XP and 98.
Playing the game:
- Click on "start" to begin play you will have three minutes to complete play.
- Two cans will begin spinning one on each fence.
- Click on the cans to shoot them and your multipliers will appear between the fences.
- Six targets will appear in the sky. shoot the one with the correct answer and get 100 points. shoot the wrong one and you lose 100 points.
- Two new cans will begin spinning.
- Game ends when time runs out.
- If your score qualifies you will be invited to enter your initials for entry into the top gunslingers' list.
- Click on "quit" to exit game or play again.
- To reset the "top gunslingers' list to zero, press "f2" on the keyboard when the game is first started and before the fourth gunshot is fired.
- Windows 95 and Me
Quick Draw 1.0 Screenshot
Quick Draw 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Quick Draw 1.0
Quick Draw 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.