QuizMaker Pro 2009r2.2
QuizMaker Pro 2009r2.2 Ranking & Summary
QuizMaker Pro 2009r2.2 description
QuizMaker Pro 2009r2.2 is a useful program that generates, archives and scores multiple choice, matching, and short answer tests.
QMPro will administer your tests and provide detailed score analysis by individual, class, or test. In the new version, tests can be placed online for downloading and taking by students
- In the classroom: Create classes to group your students. Store tests in QMPro. Enable the tests as you need them or set a single test that all will take. Analyze student scores, see what questions are being missed, track how each student performs.
- In the school: With a site license, place all data on a LAN server. Install on client computers connected to the LAN. Students are grouped by classes for teacher convenience. View and analyze all scores from any computer on the LAN (password protected).
- In the home: Take practice tests, review material for class. Learn a new subject by testing yourself. The new 'Practice Mode' allows the user to see correct answers immediately. A great tool for home-schoolers.
- In the office: Set up on individual computers or on a LAN, QMPro is an excellent tool for employee evaluations and training. Add employee numbers/ID's to the class lists for easy tracking. Email or printout user scores for maintaining records.
- For the individual: QMPro is a great tool for studying for those important exams. Use the 'Practice Mode' for immediate feedback. Enable multiple takes of a given test to track your improvement over time.
- Playing a movie while testing now works correctly
- Dropping a movie onto the “drop box” now works correctly for most movie formats
- When canceling a ‘take’ and returning to the start screen, quiz name is now correctly removed.
- Sound now stops playing when user moves to the next question.
- If left expanded when leaving a question, the attached picture now correctly repositions itself.
- When setting an alternate location for the “Pictures_Mov...” folder, the change is correctly reflected in the field.
- Corrected a few errors in the Help documentation.
- Deleting a student name in the Class Screen now works correctly
- Deleting a class now works correctly
- Converting a quiz from a previous version no longer sets the Random parameter to a spurious value.
- When the test creator is warned about the location of a file, the attach button now correctly displays.
- Though a time limit setting is flagged as unrealistic, the creator is now given the opportunity to override and allow that setting.
- Opening a v. 6.2 Match quiz for converting now correctly clears the previous Match data.
- Changing only the text of a Match question or answer now makes the quiz dirty and allows saving.
- Windows 2000 or later.
- 256 MB of RAM. Very large tests or heavy multimedia use (Picts and sounds) may require more memory.
QuizMaker Pro 2009r2.2 Screenshot
QuizMaker Pro 2009r2.2 Keywords
Bookmark QuizMaker Pro 2009r2.2
QuizMaker Pro 2009r2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.