Raptivity HTML5 Pack 6.5
Raptivity HTML5 Pack 6.5 Ranking & Summary
Raptivity HTML5 Pack 6.5 description
Raptivity HTML5 Pack 6.5 offers you a really smart and functional tool which contains various interaction models to create interactions for various eLearning stages. These interactions have been designed to create interactive learning which can be seamlessly used in both eLearning and mLearning environments. It publishes the output in SWF as well as HTML5 formats.
- Analogous Pair with fixed attempts
- This interaction model allows you to create a 'match the following' exercise for your learners and reinforces important information from the course content. As learners match pairs in the interactivity, the correct matches are highlighted and then juxtaposed as an immediate feedback to the learner.
- Flip the Book
- This interaction model is gives you the opportunity of making a presentation that can be fun and engaging. You can present your course content in the form of a flip-book or like a page-turner. You can also include images in your presentation wherever desired. Learners will find presentations made in this interaction model refreshing which thereby helps in drawing their attention and also in assimilating concepts.
- Concentric Circles with Callouts - Advanced
- This interaction model helps you display the structure of a system using concentric circles. The circles appear at fixed time intervals giving the learner ample opportunities to absorb the structure in its entirety. Callouts and descriptions for each circle increase the retention of the structure.
- Hub and Spokes - Advanced
- This interaction model helps you display a system network. The relationships among the components of the system are displayed in a radial format. The common component is displayed in the center and the other components are placed around this central component. Associated information on each peripheral component helps explain the system in detail.
- Ladder Steps
- This interaction model is useful when your course content contains processes. The interaction model allows you to represent these processes in sequenced steps, each step having a header and an accompanying description. The descriptions appear on rollover of a step once all the steps of the process have been sequenced in.
- Buildup and Rollover
- This interaction model is useful when you have an elaborate system that needs to be explained with the aid of a system diagram. The system and the interconnected parts of the system appear in segments and are built-up gradually, part by part, along with relevant text explaining each part being appearing on screen.
- Show and Tell
- This interaction model allows you to create a 'show-me' or a 'how-to' simulation of a software application process or any other process activity for that matter where each stage can be pictorially represented. Learners are guided through the 'show-me' with the help of descriptions of the activities being performed appearing in a panel to the right of the screen.
- This interaction model helps you design a glossary for your courses. Learners can browse through important terms which are alphabetically arranged and see definitions in the bottom pane onscreen. Browsing through the glossary is simplified with the provision of a scroll bar, alphabet list, and Search functionality as well.
- Branching Question - Adaptive Type
- This interaction model enables you to design an adaptive type multilevel question series. Corrective reinforcements are provided to guide a learner on to the right path whenever a wrong choice is made. The learners are also made aware of their progress through the question series by a styled status bar.
- Create a Tree
- This interaction model enables you to create a pairing interactivity in a tree structure design. For example a learner drags text labels mentioning different functions from the left hand side of the screen, and places them on the right under the text labels mentioning the tools wherein the specific function can be performed.
- FAQ on Demand
- This interaction model helps you create a browser for frequently asked questions on a particular topic or course you are creating. The entire list of questions in the set is displayed on the left panel onscreen. Learners click the checkboxes next to the questions they are interested in, and descriptions to the selected questions are displayed on clicking the Show Answer button.
Raptivity HTML5 Pack 6.5 Screenshot
Raptivity HTML5 Pack 6.5 Keywords
Bookmark Raptivity HTML5 Pack 6.5
Raptivity HTML5 Pack 6.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.