Recorded TV Manager 3 4.2.2
Recorded TV Manager 3 4.2.2 Ranking & Summary
Recorded TV Manager 3 4.2.2 description
Recorded TV Manager 3 4.2.2 is a simple to use, yet sophisticated collection of Microsoft Windows applications that are used for home networks with one or more Windows Media Center machines recording television programming for later viewing (time-shifting).
Recorded TV Manager 3 is the basic client component and runs on any Windows computer on the network and provides a familiar and convenient series-centric interface to help manage your collection of television programs.
Supports both DVR-MS and WTV files. See WTV File Support. Recorded TV Manager 3 also installs a local AutoMove service, which automatically moves recordings from the Media Center machine to a different location, such as a different disk on the same machine or a network location such as the Windows Home Server, NAS or any other computer on the network.
- Easily collect series episodes and watch them in original broadcast order.
- Simplify management and viewing of large collections.
- Automatically move recordings to a Home Server, NAS or any other location.
- Automatically delete duplicate recordings and previously watched episodes.
- Keep track of what you've watched, even after it's deleted.
Recorded TV Manager 3 4.2.2 Screenshot
Recorded TV Manager 3 4.2.2 Keywords
Bookmark Recorded TV Manager 3 4.2.2
Recorded TV Manager 3 4.2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.