Resume Builder 4.8
Resume Builder 4.8 Ranking & Summary
Resume Builder 4.8 description
Resume Builder 4.8 is an effective tool which saves you money and time because it does the work for you and creates your customized professional visually exciting resume in just 15 minutes!
It personalizes you in the workplace by describing your exact skills, job tasks and work experience. In the job search process, a well-written, well-designed resume is a must. The application does the thinking and writing for you. Resume Builder simplifies the work of finding the job by providing you intelligent, user-friendly software.
- Core Features
- Styles and templates. Choose from more than fifteen different resume styles. Compose powerful resumes and cover letters with the free professionally designed templates.
- Sample resumes and resume examples. Find sample resumes and examples in French, German, and English languages. Templates and resume writing tips are also available for your job search. Resume Builder provides the collection of free sample resumes, designed especially for job-seekers.
- Defining your resume structure. Resume Builder can display the resume structure in a user-friendly format, so that you can choose which sections of the resume to publish. You can also modify the order of the Published Sections – Biographical Data, Objective, Employment History, Education History, Personal, Skill Areas, Publications, Honors/Awards, Summary, Licenses and Certification, Military History, and References.
- Complete control. You can even customize the toolbar in Resume Builder. Configure it to suit your needs! You can specify the font sizes, text styles and colors, background, headers, tables and lines.
- Integration with Microsoft Office. Resume Builder supports exporting resumes to the Microsoft® Word and plain-text formats.
- HTML publication. Exporting to HTML generates an HTML-based resume, which can include hyperlinks and other web-specific functionality.
- Business standards. Resume Builder supports exporting to the HR-XML standard. The HR-XML standard is a set of XML specifications that allows e-business and data-exchange automation in the human resources area.
- Resume printing. Resume Builder supports preview and printing any section of your resume.
- Spell checker. Resume Builder includes professional spell-checking, complete with international dictionaries.
- Advanced Features
- International languages. Resume Builder is an international program. The software comes in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese. You can create resumes in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese or Italian.
- Complete contacts. The software comes with an internal database of recruitment companies and employers contacts. Create, modify or remove your contact records easily.
- Easy e-mail. Resume Builder includes an e-mail messaging system. Send resumes to your contact members easily.
- Integration with Outlook Express. You can send an e-mail and use the SMTP Wizard to select your Microsoft® Outlook Express profile. The wizard can detect an existing profile on your computer and use that profile, instead of creating a new one.
- Integrated FTP client. You can upload your resume to your web site right after creation.
- Cover letters. Resume Builder includes several cover letter examples, allowing you to e-mail your resume with a cover letter to prospective employers.
- Formatting text. You can make your text appealing by using the HTML tags editor for making your resume look professional with bulleted lists and more. Formatting with Resume Builder is easy!
- Uploading photo. You may want to upload your photo or any graphic images to complement your resume.
3. Ease of Use:
- The user interface is extremely intuitive, allowing you to build your resume quickly and effortlessly.
- No time is wasted: Just use the built-in FTP, SMTP and e-mailing wizards.
- Resume Builder can create an unlimited number of different, targeted resumes: each with a different objective, and each specifically crafted for a different type of position.
- System Requirements:
- CPU: Resume Builder requires a Pentium processor with a clock speed of at least 75 MHz.
- Operating System: Builder runs on the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 98
- Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 3 or later
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 98: 16 MB of RAM is required for the operating system, plus an additional 4 MB of RAM for Resume Builder running simultaneously.
- Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Workstation and Windows 2000 Professional: 32 MB of RAM is required for the operating system, plus an additional 4 MB of RAM for Resume Builder running simultaneously.
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional: 64 MB of RAM is required for the operating system, plus an additional 4 MB of RAM for Resume Builder running simultaneously.
- Available Hard Disk Space: 20Mb Free disk space required for installation
- Monitor: A VGA or higher-resolution monitor is required. A Super VGA monitor with at least 800x600 resolution and 256 colors is recommended.
- Additional Requirements:
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or later
- Microsoft Word 97 or later is required to export resume to MS Word or Text Formats.
Resume Builder 4.8 Screenshot
Resume Builder 4.8 Keywords
Bookmark Resume Builder 4.8
Resume Builder 4.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.