Romeo-cues Ranking & Summary
All cue lines for the character of Romeo in Romeo and Juliet. One audio file for each line, the actor hears the other character, then says Romeo's line after the bell. Two albums fit on 2 CDs if you wish to burn them.
- The lines that come directly before each of Romeo's 163 lines.
- mp3 format with full metadata: the text of the line is encoded in the "lyrics" tab.
- Hear the cue line, then at the bell, say the Nurse's response. After a pause, you'll hear the correct line in order to correct yourself.
- Album artwork
- A text file (.txt) will all cues, lines and stage directions. In theatre lingo it's called "sides".
- 2 Albums, fit on 2 CDs if you want to burn it to CD after downloading.
- 108.8 Mb ZIP download (172.2 Mb total size)
Like learning a foreign language with phrases recorded by a native speaker, it's best to learn your lines by listening to them by an expert Shakespearean actor. Once you know your lines, you have to learn to react quickly to the cues. In this album, you hear your cue line, and say your line at the chime.
One click and you're off book.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.