Skyscraper 2.0 Alpha 1
Skyscraper 2.0 Alpha 1 Ranking & Summary
Skyscraper 2.0 Alpha 1 description
Skyscraper 2.0 Alpha 1 is designed as a professional application which simulates a 138-story skyscraper. The 138-story Triton Center is completely simulated in realistic 3D.
It aims to provide an extremely detailed simulation of the building and will also be made into a game featuring network deathmatch scenarios. You may need TrueVision3D 6.0 Runtime ! (14 Mb)
- The goal of the Skyscraper project is to create a fully-featured, modular, 3D realtime building simulation engine, including gaming support (single and network multiplayer).
- Everything possible is planned to be simulated, including elevators, stairs, interfloor areas, ductwork, and more, all in first-person 3D.
- The simulator core is called the Scalable Building Simulator, or SBS. Buildings are stored in scripted text files that are loaded and generated on startup by the simulator.
- A graphical building designer application is planned to assist in creating building data files.
- The current version of Skyscraper is written in C++ and uses the open-source CrystalSpace graphics engine, and is multiplatform.
Skyscraper 2.0 Alpha 1 Screenshot
Skyscraper 2.0 Alpha 1 Keywords
Bookmark Skyscraper 2.0 Alpha 1
Skyscraper 2.0 Alpha 1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.