Songtrix Silver 3.0p
Songtrix Silver 3.0p Ranking & Summary
Songtrix Silver 3.0p description
Songtrix Silver 3.0p is regarded as a helpful and convenient to use learning environment with which knowledge and skills progress rapidly as you create real musical works. It is a complete package with everything you need to kickstart your musical career.
- Explore and master the world of music as it has never been presented before.
- Songtrix Silver 3.0 is an intuitive learning environment where knowledge and skills progress rapidly as you create real musical works. It is a complete package with everything you need to kickstart your musical career.
- Get all the answers from the How Music Works tutorials, starting with the basics through to the advanced topics of songwriting and improvisation, with sample sounds to clearly demonstrate each point.
- See and hear music theory in action as you experiment with musical examples and build songs with styles, chords and other musical events.
- Staff notation is created instantly and continuously as you work, developing your sight-reading skills and allowing you to share your music with others.
- Meet and interact with other musicians on the ChordWizard Network, where you can download their songs, or publish the songs that you have created yourself.
- Or just share your songs privately with friends and collaborators who can view, play and print them with the free Song Player.
- How Music Works
- With you on every step of your musical journey is the comprehensive suite of How Music Works tutorials, which explains music in clear, simple language you can relate to.
- Packed with over 118 printable topics, and illustrated with 350 diagrams and 750 demonstration sounds, the tutorials start with the very foundations of music, and advance through to topics which are valuable even for professional musicians.
- How Music Works provides a pathway you can follow as you learn about notes, chords, scales and rhythm, and how to put these elements together to produce great music.
- You will learn how to use all of the musical concepts in practical ways directly within Songtrix as you develop your accompaniment, improvisation and songwriting skills.
- Exploring Music
- Every musical concept you encounter in the tutorials can be explored in more detail within the Songtrix workspace.
- A variety of interactive tools can quickly show you the relationships between different notes, chords and scales, to see which will work best with each other.
- Then you can enter these chords, scales and melodies into the worksheet to construct and playback your own musical ideas.
- Songtrix lays out the musical possibilities for you and indicates which are most likely to succeed, so you can feel free to experiment creatively within a guided and supportive framework.
- Creating Music
- A musical phrase or chord change can be progressively developed into an entire song, using the powerful and comfortable editing tools in Songtrix.
- Instantly turn a chord sequence into a realistic musical performance using the wide range of automatic musical styles supplied. This is great fun! As you explore, you will become familiar with the essential musical elements of each style.
- You can also build your own musical arrangements using real musical events such as chord strums and drum rolls. Events can be created within Songtrix, or recorded in real time from an attached Midi instrument such as a keyboard.
- Audition and select your chords from the menu, then design your own rhythms and melodies to accompany them. You can even start with a style, then customize it to get exactly the sound you want.
- Printing Music
- Songtrix offers you the best of both worlds when it comes to printing the music you create or download.
- While you get to work with the intuitive visual events, Songtrix compiles and displays staff notation automatically and accurately for you as you go.
- You can instantly switch between the different views of your song, so you can see exactly how your musical events will be presented in staff notation as you edit them.
- This is a great way to build and refine your sight-reading skills, while avoiding the tedious and complex process of manually editing staff notation symbols.
- Songtrix offers many options for compiling and layout of symbols, so staff notation can be printed in several different ways. Other printed formats such as lyric sheets are also available.
- Meeting Musicians
- When you're learning new concepts and skills, nothing beats the support and companionship you get from interacting with other students and musicians.
- The integrated ChordWizard Network website gives you access to a diverse global musical community where you can ask questions and have discussions about music.
- You'll find other like-minded musicians by reading their postings and downloading songs they have published. You can meet them by joining in public discussions or exchanging private messages, and perhaps collaborating on musical projects together.
- Publishing your own songs on the ChordWizard Network is a great way to make yourself known to the membership and this can be done securely with the ChordWizard Song (CWS) file format used by Songtrix.
- The songs and styles you publish can be accessed by anyone who has Songtrix or the freeware Song Player, so you have a very large potential audience.
- And So Much More...
- Midi files can be imported into Songtrix, and there are thousands of these on the internet and elsewhere. Songs can be exported to Midi files, to WAV files (for burning to CD) or to MP3 files.
- Recording from a Midi keyboard in Songtrix is great fun and easy, even if you don't play the piano. Songtrix changes the chords for you, so can record great sounding rhythms without lifting your fingers from the keys!
- The whole package is superbly documented with a Help file that sits side-by-side with the workspace for easy reference, as you explore the world of music that is opening up to you
- Once you have mastered the essential chords and scales in Songtrix Silver Edition, you can seamlessly upgrade to Songtrix Gold Edition 3.0 for the complete musical experience. The Gold Edition lets you step up to Intermediate and Advanced levels, giving you access to an unlimited number of chord type and scale types, and vastly widening your musical horizons.
- Fixed a glitch introduced with v3.0n which causing linked tracks to not appear during editing (eg. Melody not showing for Lyrics, Chord not showing for Rhythm).
- Fixed fault A606@2183061 which occurred with v3.0n after changing the setup of the Riff Track within the Segment Edit window.
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista or 7
- Processor Pentium III 500 MHz
- Memory 128 MB
- Disk Space 20 MB free
- Screen 16-bit color, 800x600 resolution
- Sound Card MIDI compatible
Songtrix Silver 3.0p Screenshot
Songtrix Silver 3.0p Keywords
Bookmark Songtrix Silver 3.0p
Songtrix Silver 3.0p Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.