SpotOnTheMouse 2.3.0 Ranking & Summary
SpotOnTheMouse 2.3.0 description
SpotOnTheMouse 2.3.0 is a mouse pointer action visualization software.
It can make mouse clicks visible, or improreves the perceptibility of the mouse pointer,as well as makes key strokes visible.
This software is useful for everyone who presents or teaches software to other people.
For example: teachers or software marketing and sales personnel.
You don't have to tell your audience things like "Click there with the right mouse button." all the time any more. They can see what you are doing with the mouse.
The scope of SpotOnTheMouse goes beyond teaching. It can also be useful for: visually handicapped people, people who are having difficulties in learning to handle the mouse. The visual feedback reinforces the learning process, presentation software (e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint). Use SpotOnTheMouse as an additional tool for pointing on your slides with the mouse. The clicks will remain visible for a few seconds.
- Halo: A colored area moving along with the mouse pointer.
- Cross-hair: Horizontal and vertical line with the mouse pointer where they cross.
- Click circles: Rings indicate where the mouse buttons are clicked. They move along with the mouse pointer while the button is pressed down. When the button is released, the ring remains at the position and fades out.
- Wheel arrows: Arrows above and below the pointer indicate the direction of the mouse wheel rotation.
- Mouse graphic: A picture of a mouse moves along next to the pointer. It indicates the button clicks and wheel rotations.
- Keyboard indicators: Keys and certain combinations of keys can be displayed next to the mouse pointer.
- The main window: The main window is used to turn on and off the different features and to set the options.
Requirements: no special requirements
SpotOnTheMouse 2.3.0 Screenshot
SpotOnTheMouse 2.3.0 Keywords
Bookmark SpotOnTheMouse 2.3.0
SpotOnTheMouse 2.3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.