Stackz Dictionary Edition 7.1
Stackz Dictionary Edition 7.1 Ranking & Summary
Stackz Dictionary Edition 7.1 description
The Stackz flashcard visualization concept will help you to keep track of a large amount of words to be learned by representing your current proficiency state with one intuitive view using piles of colored flashcards.
The cards are distributed according to the mastery level and colored according to the date of the last mastery - they become darker over time. Thich system allows to distinguish easy cards from difficult ones immediately, and simultaneously seeing which cards must be refreshed because they have not been reviewed for a long time.
Integrated dictionaries for Japanese and Chinese simplify the process of generating new wordlists from scratch, or automatically from webpages. The dictionaries are also directly available for looking up information during the process of learning words of any of these languages.
Stackz supports any other unicode lanugage of the Widows operating system as well. The constantly growing online wordlist archive currently contains over 200 wordlists for Japanese, Chinese, Korean or Thai.
A Pocket PC version of Stackz is also available, bringing the Stackz flashcard system to virtually any place. The wordlist files can be directly downloaded to the Pocket PC, which guarantees seamless synchronization of the learning status between the platforms.
- Flashcard organizerwith simulation of the natural knowledge loss by changing the color of words that should be refreshed.
- The Dictionary Edition is optimized for learning Japanese or Chinese by offering a seamlessly integrated Japanese/Chinese character lookup system.
- A Standard Edition is available for learning any other language.
- Separate tools for learning new words and refreshing mastered ones.
- Pocket PC version available, using the same wordlists.
- Print the words as list or paper flashcards for offline learning.
- List Import Wizard for importing any existing wordlist.
- Automated wordlist creation by extracting words from Japanese or Chinese webpages or other texts (Stackz Dictionary Edition only).
- Large wordlist archive with off the shelf wordlists for your need.
- Pentium processor 1GHz recommended
- 256 colors
- Mouse or other pointing device
- 15 MB free HD space
- Learn Dialog: automatically replacing removed entries is optional now
- RepeatAdvisor ColorMode: Repetition Interval is doubled on each success in level 5
- Rename lessons with single click on lesson name
- Dictionary kanji search without index
- Dictionary index generation improved
- Dictionary query performance with "exact match" flag
- Correct Linefeed in exported lists
- And some other small fixes and improvements.
Stackz Dictionary Edition 7.1 Screenshot
Stackz Dictionary Edition 7.1 Keywords
Bookmark Stackz Dictionary Edition 7.1
Stackz Dictionary Edition 7.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.