StatFi 2007 184.108.40.206
StatFi 2007 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
StatFi 2007 18.104.22.168 description
StatFi 2007 22.214.171.124 offers an effective tool which helps you to perform powerful data analysis in the familiar Microsoft Excel environment. Get repeatable results and empower Microsoft Excel with accurate, reliable statistics.
StatFi is a highly affordable statistical package that brings complex statistical and analytical calculations into Excel. Unlike the functions that are built into Excel, StatFi provides reliable, repeatable results of the data analysis.
It is virtually impossible to get repeatable results of statistical analysis when using bare Microsoft Excel. Excel is a great tool for starters. Allowing you to enter data interactively, Excel puts you into a trap of performing all calculations interactively. If you make a mistake in your data of the calculations, it is practically impossible to trace the mistake down to the wrong bit.
StatFi offers a great, straightforward upgrade path to the demanding users who’ve outgrown the limited statistical capabilities provided by Microsoft Excel. Offering the same familiar, convenient Excel look and feel, StatFi greatly expands the analytical and statistical capabilities of Microsoft Excel. Supporting ISO2602:1980, ISO 2854:1976, and ISO 3207:1975 standards ensures repeatable results of every analysis.
With StatFi, you are getting the ability to perform complex data analysis and statistical calculations such as normality tests, Pagurova Criterion, correlation coefficients, ANOVA and GLM ANOVA. StatFi supports regression analysis, parametric and non-parametric statistical analysis. The complex mathematical methods such as contingency tables analysis, rank correlations, Probit and Latin squares, Kruskal-Wallis ANOVA and Cochran Q test are supported.
StatFi is great for the students and teachers, offering highly affordable academic licensing. Regular licenses are priced extremely competitively. Get the convenience of Microsoft Excel combined with the power of ISO-compliant statistical analysis in a convenient statistic and data analysis extension pack for Microsoft Excel!
- Basic statistics:
- Determining descriptive statistics
- Normality tests
- T-Test/Pagurova Criterion/G-Criterion
- Fisher F-test
- Correlation coefficients (Pearson, Fechner) and covariation
- Frequency tables analysis
- ANOVA (MANOVA, GLM ANOVA, Latin squares analysis)
- Nonparametric statistics:
- 2x2 Tables Analysis (Chi-square, Yates Chi-square, Exact Fisher Test, etc.)
- Rank correlations (Kendall Tau, Spearman R, Gamma, etc.)
- Comparing independent samples (Mann-Whitney U Test, Kolmogorov-Smirnov test, Wald-Wolfowitz Runs Test, Rosenbaum Criterion;Kruskal-Wallis ANOVA, median test)
- Comparing dependent samples (Wilcoxon Matched Pairs Test, Sign Test, Friedman ANOVA, Kendall's Coeff. of Concordance)
- Cochran Q Test
- Regression analysis:
- Multivariate linear regression
- Logistic regression
- Stepwise regression
- Polynomial regression
- Cox proportional-hazards regression
- Time series analysis
- Survival analysis
- Cox regression
- Probit-analysis (LD50, LD50 SE, cumulation coefficient, LD100 calculation)
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Excel
StatFi 2007 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
StatFi 2007 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark StatFi 2007 184.108.40.206
StatFi 2007 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.