SwordSearcher 126.96.36.199 Ranking & Summary
SwordSearcher 188.8.131.52 description
SwordSearcher 184.108.40.206 is such a powerful Bible study application featuring numerous resources and unique features which is useful for effective Bible study. Includes several commentaries, dictionaries, maps, illustrations, and topical guides.
- SwordSearcher's main window lays out four "surfaces" for Bible study: the Bible Panel, the Book and Dictionary Panel, the Commentary Panel, and Search Results.
- The Bible Panel displays Bible text in an easy-to-read columnar format. To the right of the Bible text are marginal reference links that give you fast access to other library material related to the verse.
- Hyperlinked verse references in SwordSearcher "pop up" the verse text when you hold the mouse pointer over the verses. Clicking the hyperlink will allow you to examine the context of the verse in the Bible View.
- The Commentary Panel gives you easy access to several commentary resources in SwordSearcher. The tabs at the top of the panel make it easy to switch between commentaries without having to fill your display with new windows.
- The Book Panel displays dictionaries, encyclopedias, topical guides, and regular books. As with the Bible and Commentary views, the tabs at the top of the display allow you to switch between library resources (in this case, other books).
- "Deep Referencing" links verses to every resource available. Not only are commentaries tied to verses, but other books are too - topical references, dictionaries, encyclopedias, etc., are all accessible directly from the verses they reference.
- Any text you type or copy into the Scan Text for Verse References window is automatically "scanned" for references to Scripture. Each recognized reference is highlighted and turned into a hot-link.
- SwordSearcher provides robust clipboard support. There are many ways to copy text to the clipboard, making it easy to quickly copy a verse, chapter, definition, etc. Paste the text into your word processor, email client, or any other Windows application.
- The King James Version with Strong's Links (KJVSL) links the English words directly to Strong's Greek and Hebrew lexicons. Holding the mouse pointer over a Strong's link "pops up" the definition.
- Words of Christ in Red allows you to see words spoken by Christ in red lettering. You may also perform searches limited to just the words of Christ.
- The Topic and Verse Guide is essentially a mega-index of the library resources available. Type in "Aaron," and you will instantly have a list of all book entries for Aaron.
- Bible search results are displayed in a Verse List Panel. Other than showing verse lists instead of chapters, a Verse List has the same functionality as the Bible Panel, so it's easy to use verses from a search as a staring point for study.
- The English-Strong's Indexer (ESI) is a word-study tool that shows which Greek or Hebrew words from Strong's Lexicon that were translated into a given English word.
- SwordSearcher includes over 400 maps, charts, and illustrations.
- Additional features include: Daily proverb, Morning and Evening devotions, printing, bookmarks, user-controlled fonts & colors, ability to "hide" unused resources, user-created commentaries and books, instantaneous Bible searching, full library searching, and more.
- Adds new "Scan Text for Verse References" tool that allows you to copy in text from any source and automatically link verse references.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
SwordSearcher 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
SwordSearcher 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark SwordSearcher 22.214.171.124
SwordSearcher 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.