Take Control of Troubleshooting Your Mac
Take Control of Troubleshooting Your Mac Ranking & Summary
Take Control of Troubleshooting Your Mac description
by Joe Kissell
86 pages, 1.7 MB download
PDF format, designed for reading online or printing
Publication date: June 7, 2007
Free 17-page sample available!
Learn how to solve any Mac problem with Joe Kissell's expert advice!
We may love our Macs, but they can still suffer significant problems. In this essential guide, you'll learn 17 basic troubleshooting procedures and how to solve 9 common problems, along with an easy-to-follow way to troubleshoot novel problems. Whether your Mac won't turn on, kernel panics repeatedly, or is glacially slow, this book has the calm, friendly advice you need to find a solution.
Includes a coupon worth $5 off a FireWire hard drive at Small Dog Electronics!
Following in the footsteps of his other critically acclaimed books, Take Control of Mac OS X Backups and Take Control of Maintaining Your Mac, Joe starts by helping you prepare for trouble. You'll learn how to prevent problems from occurring, what tools you'll need to diagnose and fix problems, and the key troubleshooting techniques. Things you'll learn from this book include:
- What do when your Mac won't turn on
- How to deal with repeated kernel panics
- Ways of fixing abnormal slowdowns
- How to empty the Trash when the Finder balks
- What to do when application grinds to a halt
- How to handle an application crashing
- Methods of fixing recalcitrant keyboards and mice
- How to bring your Internet connection back online
- How to get your printer to work again
Take Control of Troubleshooting Your Mac Screenshot
Take Control of Troubleshooting Your Mac Keywords
Bookmark Take Control of Troubleshooting Your Mac
Take Control of Troubleshooting Your Mac Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.