The Complete Genealogy Builder 2012 Build 111213
The Complete Genealogy Builder 2012 Build 111213 Ranking & Summary
The Complete Genealogy Builder 2012 Build 111213 description
The Complete Genealogy Builder 2012 Build 111213 brings you an advanced and convenient to use genealogy data management program that provides 99.9% genealogy data standards compliance via a user interface that delivers maximum data visibility, rapid navigation capability, and layered data entry forms.
Whether you are starting from scratch or seeking a better alternative to your existing genealogy data management program, there is no other known product that is more standards compliant, that provides the full range of GEDCOM-standard data fields, and that supports all international (Unicode) character sets.
Includes all of the basic capabilities of "The Complete Genealogy Reporter". (Full report preference option specification and section customization is enabled only when The Complete Genealogy Reporter is separately installed and registered.)
- Full Unicode support. You may freely incorporate any characters from any Unicode language character set within your data.
- Multi-national keyboard support when entering or editing Notes. You may switch keyboard types (for example, English to Greek and back to English) as you type Note texts.
- Cascading forms window structure. As shown in the above animation, data are entered and edited via a cascading input form structure.
- Virtually all GEDCOM 5.5 standard (and many GEDCOM 5.5.1 proposal) data types.
- Extended image support including "Cutouts" (similar to "Marked Faces" of Family Tree Builder and "Frame Links" of Family Historian).
- Marking of sections of Note texts as "Sensitive" or "Private". These may be included in, or excluded from, GEDCOM exports.
- Spell checking of Note texts (various languages will be supported). All Notes may be spell-checked in a single operation via the Tools menu.
- Numerous validation tools. These include checking for non-standard date formats, improbable event dates, missing OBJE files, and individuals without a sex designation.
- Restricted status ("Confidential" or "Private") of specific Individual, Family, or Event data. These may be included in, or excluded from, GEDCOM exports.
- Font attributes (bold, italic, underscore and superscript) within Note texts.
- Multiple export options tailored for maximum compatibility with various other genealogy programs that exhibit non-standard behaviors.
- "Embedded" GEDCOM export. This encodes all external OBJE files within the exported file according to the GEDCOM "BLOB" tag standard. When imported by The Complete Genealogy Builder on another system, the OBJE files will be recreated as external files.
- "Minimal" GEDCOM export. This includes only the individuals' names plus the dates and places for births, marriages and deaths; which is all that you need to share with public websites that do intelligent matching of different users' databases.
- IMPROVED: When importing a unicoded GEDCOM file which does not include a Windows BOM (byte order mark), the assumed ANSI file encoding will be overridden by a "1 CHAR UNICODE" or " 1 CHAR UTF-8" specification in the GEDCOM HEAD record.
- Windows All
The Complete Genealogy Builder 2012 Build 111213 Screenshot
The Complete Genealogy Builder 2012 Build 111213 Keywords
Bookmark The Complete Genealogy Builder 2012 Build 111213
The Complete Genealogy Builder 2012 Build 111213 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.