The Simple Hydraulic Calculator 1.4.8
The Simple Hydraulic Calculator 1.4.8 Ranking & Summary
The Simple Hydraulic Calculator 1.4.8 description
The Simple Hydraulic Calculator 1.4.8 offers a free to try fully functional hydraulic calculation program for your personal computer.
Powerful and affordable hydraulic calculation software for automatic fire sprinkler systems. TSHC has all the features you need to enter system data, evaluate and analyze results, and produce professional hydraulic calculation reports.
Calculations use the Hazen-Williams friction loss formula, as required by NFPA 13. Wet, dry, preaction, tree, loop, gridded, and custom systems may all be calculated. Multiple water sources, multiple booster pumps, multiple fixed loss devices, negative elevations, metric and U.S. units, automatic peaking, and velocity pressures are all supported.
TSHCs modern syntax highlighting editor allows you to enter sprinkler system data efficiently with input flexibility many other programs lack. Many errors are highlighted in real time. There are "Pop-up helpers" for material and fitting codes so you dont have to memorize them.
Automatic "proposals" anticipate the next parameter and type it for you. U.S. users may enter lengths and elevations using the foot and inch symbols. Group editing makes it easy to change all values of a specific type in your selection, such as k-factors or discharges. TSHC even allows pipe and node names up to 8 alphanumeric characters long.
TSHCs calculation results window allows you to quickly evaluate your design. All relevant system, pipe, and node data is shown. Also, data may be sorted by clicking on the column heading.
For example, clicking the heading Pf in the pipe section sorts all pipe from lowest total friction loss to highest. Best of all, the calculation results window can stay open and visible while you make changes in the editor window! Simply drag the results window to a convenient spot on your screen!
When your design is done, TSHC will print a professional hydraulic calculation report with a comprehensive summary page, full pipe and node information, and source, device, and hydraulic graphs. Letter sized portrait and A4 or letter sized landscape paper sizes are supported.
- No monthly/annual maintenance or renewal fees!
- Hazen-Williams friction loss formula as required by NFPA 13
- Supply and demand calculations
- Multiple water sources (variable and fixed) supported
- Multiple booster pumps supported
- Multiple backflow preventers / fixed loss valves supported
- Suitable for wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge systems
- Velocity pressures or total pressures
- Calculate tree, grid, loop, and custom systems
- System wizard for easily creating tree and gridded systems
- Hardy-Cross and Newton-Raphson methods of analysis
- Metric or U.S. units and conversion
- Supports over 32,000 pipes and 32,000 nodes.
- Descriptive node and pipe names up to eight characters long
- Automatic peaking of grid, tree, and loop systems
- Automatic fitting equivalent length adjustment per NFPA 13
- Editable pipe materials database
- Negative elevations and pressures are allowed
- Modern syntax highlighting editor with:
- Real time error checking
- Automatic "proposals"
- new "Pop-up helper"
- "LiveLook" information bar
- new customizable Insert menu
- Feet and inch input for length and elevations
- Group editing of selection by value type (size, length, etc.)
- Multiple undo/redo
- Numerous keyboard editing shortcuts
- Windows Vista compatibility
- Over 25 additional pipe materials now included
Enhancements: 2007 NFPA 13 report style
Requirements: Minimum 256 color display
The Simple Hydraulic Calculator 1.4.8 Screenshot
The Simple Hydraulic Calculator 1.4.8 Keywords
Bookmark The Simple Hydraulic Calculator 1.4.8
The Simple Hydraulic Calculator 1.4.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.