Timeline Maker Student 2.6
Timeline Maker Student 2.6 Ranking & Summary
Timeline Maker Student 2.6 description
Timeline Maker Student 2.6 provides you a useful charting options which helps you organize your experiences, record history, and present your plans.
Making a timeline chart with Timeline Maker Student is simple and fast. Enter your events with the intuitive spreadsheet-like interface and with one click your timeline chart is created instantly. It’s easy to add or change an event after the chart has been created without having to start over. A formatted chronology (text) report can also be created with one click. Timeline Maker Student includes various options to print or publish your timelines.
- Start creating your first timeline as soon as you launch the software—it’s so easy there is no learning curve
- Create great looking charts quickly—just click on the chart tab and the chart instantly appears
- Include photos or clip-art to visually tell the story
- Color code events and categories for easy visual interpretation
- Save time by importing events from other software applications
- Specify the begin and end dates/times for your timescale, or let the program automatically determine this for you
- Print on any paper size, even large format printers—enabling you to meet your needs best
- Publish the timeline chart to a common graphic file type (.jpg, .gif, .bmp, .png, .tif) or
- HTML to easily share with others
Enhancements: Version 2.6 may include
- Unspecified updates,
- Bug fixes.
- Windows® 2000, XP or Vista
- 833 MHz processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 10 Mb free disk space
- High-speed Internet connection or CD ROM reader
Timeline Maker Student 2.6 Screenshot
Timeline Maker Student 2.6 Keywords
Bookmark Timeline Maker Student 2.6
Timeline Maker Student 2.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.