uCalc Graphing Calculator 4.6
uCalc Graphing Calculator 4.6 Ranking & Summary
uCalc Graphing Calculator 4.6 description
Multi-purpose calculator includes: Equation plotter; Expression Evaluator; Many built-in functions and operators; Programmable cartoon character (useful for tutorials); User Solution Modules (BMI, Percentage Increase, various financial, create your own); Date/time constructs (enter "15 years ago" or "48 hours from now" to see what date it was or will be); Unit converter; Define your own functions and variables; uCalc is very programmable.
- Interactive Animated Tutorial -- Sit back and watch (and interact) as an animated character walks you through many of the calculator's features. You may likewise create your own tutorials to demonstrate math lessons by programming the animated character.
- Expression Evaluator -- It comes with many built-in functions, operators, numeric bases, numeric formats, and modes.
- Unit Converter -- You can convert between units of measure in a flexible manner. You'll find categories such as Length, Capacity, Weight, Temperature, Time, and more. You can even add your own categories and units.
- User Solution Modules -- You can interactively define and solve problems by simply filling in the blanks, without directly having to manipulate math formulas. To get you started, uCalc comes with useful financial modules that will let you calculate things like add-on interest, compound interest, ordinary annuity sum, present value (mortgage), and more. You might find yourself eventually creating your own modules to solve all kinds of other problems with this unique feature.
- Graphing -- You can plot Cartesian, polar, parametric, 3D equations, or coordinates from data files. You can print your graphs, or save them for later use.
- Equation Solver -- You can solve for the unknown value in an equation. If your equation has several solutions, this calculator can display them all. If there are several solutions, but you are interested in only the negative ones for instance, you can enter the solution range you want uCalc to work in.
- User Functions & Variables -- You can define variables with meaningful names, and functions with multiple parameters for use anywhere in the program.
- Summation Tables -- You can use this general mathematical tool for practical things such as calculating annuity, compound growth, etc...
- Integrator -- You can do numerical integrations as well.
- Saving/Loading -- You can save your work, and load it later, or paste it to the clipboard in various convenient ways.
- Adder -- If you want to add up a bunch of numbers, such as prices alongside the product descriptions in your shopping list, you can do this conveniently with the Adder.
- Version 4.6 includes additional date/time constructs and improves equation solver and plotting.
- Windows 98, 2000, Me, NT, XP, and Vista.
uCalc Graphing Calculator 4.6 Screenshot
uCalc Graphing Calculator 4.6 Keywords
Bookmark uCalc Graphing Calculator 4.6
uCalc Graphing Calculator 4.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Top Dictionary Studio 2005: English-French Edition 2.0
- Top Dictionary Studio 2005: English-German Edition 2.0
- CurTiPot pH & Acid-Base Titration Curves 3.1 3.2
- Top Dictionary Studio 2005: English Definition Edition 2.0
- Top Dictionary Studio 2005: English-Spanish Edition 2.0
- Wise Timetable 3.0.1
- MyBusinessCatalog Pro 4.6.4
- AskWeb 1.0